Grizbits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizbits

Here are a few things going on inside the team this spring.

There has been much speculation on Gresch Jensen transferring from the team. Coaches and players alike are not surprised in fact a few of them are happy this happened. Jensen couldn't make it on this team with the culture change that s going on. Rosenbach coached him hard and fair and Jensen buckled under the pressure. Jensen acted out several times telling players he wasnt going to do things the way this coaching staff wanted to do them because "thats not how we did it last year". When he announced he was leaving the team 2 WRs and 3 defensive players were talking about doing the same thing. 2 of the parents I talk to on a regular basis have confirmed that information and one of them had to talk their son into sticking with it to see how it goes.

There are 2 current defensive players that are still 50/50 on sticking with the team. Another player that has left is Torres on the OL.

Many defensive players really are uncomfortable with Baer as the DC, he has told them in no uncertain terms that hes is only there to get a paycheck for the next two years and to help Hauck out until his brother gets done winning Superbowls with Philly. Baer has told them not to fuck with him hes a temp. Players love the other position coaches including Pease.

This years defense will be a 3-3-5 its a secret don't tell anyone.

Quite a few players are upset over this and how they went from being a 1 or 2 to 3rd in their new OLB position. One very good player is giving it some time before he decides to leave the team. Hauck is really messing with their minds and some parents are pissed off that he doesn't coddle like Stitt did.

One player that has been close friends with a relative of mine is really pissed off at some of the boosters that as he put it "always try to suck my dick" after practices and the spring game. He named names and you wouldn't be surprised at the 3 main problems. One of the parents that were sitting with us at the spring game almost went after one of them, but we didn't let that happen.

Hauck is really going to have problems with team chemistry this fall.
    Hauck 2008 after beating the Bobcats, "I wish there were 5 qtrs in this game so we could kick their ass some more"

I don’t think Bobby will have problems with team chemistry. Sounds like football to me. Why would a player or parent have a problem with boosters?

Comment

Nation, I have some additional thoughts about your post as follows: I would think the coaches are well aware of the players who are thinking of leaving and/or making negative comments. I would think the coaches are making plans to replace the players should it be necessary.

Comment

Spanky1 not only are the current coaches aware, they are now trying to figure out who the leak is. Very interesting what coach Hauck is doing to some people and not others to try and narrow down who is talking about the internal stuff. Im losing respect for him a little bit over this and I have always been a big Hauck guy.
        Hauck 2008 after beating the Bobcats, "I wish there were 5 qtrs in this game so we could kick their ass some more"

Comment

You are either all on board, or you are not. That wasn't or shouldn't be a mystery. He has made it clear over the years, exactly how he runs his ship. He may have softened a bit, but this is who he is. There just wasn't a lot of stuff that got out his last tenure. Was always there. You gotta take the bad with the good and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizfan-24 View Post
            You are either all on board, or you are not. That wasn't or shouldn't be a mystery. He has made it clear over the years, exactly how he runs his ship. He may have softened a bit, but this is who he is. There just wasn't a lot of stuff that got out his last tenure. Was always there. You gotta take the bad with the good and vice versa.
            Yup. You’re either on board or you ain’t. Bobby doesn’t care either way. If you are, you’re a Griz. If you’re not than you probably shouldn’t have been here anyway. End thread.

Comment

Which is the way it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by spanky1 View Post
                Which is the way it should be.
                100%.

Comment

Sorry, but this feels about as #fakenews as nobama's Nobel Peace Prize.

Comment

Working...
                  X