Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby's Back

http://missoulian.com/news/crime/gri...056dc7a51.html

Yes, young men being men. As you know Kato is a Lisa Davie supporter and more than likely a buddy of BW. No big deal. Somebody got their jaw jacked. Happens every night in Montana. Only pussies make a big deal of it.

Comment

Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
      Yes, young men being men. As you know Kato is a Lisa Davie supporter and more than likely a buddy of BW. No big deal. Somebody got their jaw jacked. Happens every night in Montana. Only pussies make a big deal of it.
      Glad some of you have now figured BW out as the left-wing loonie that he is! So many used to suck his schwantz.......... not so much now as the gloss has been lifted off the turd.

Comment

I would bet nothing comes of this and if it does at least the player is somebody we could do without. I would bet a card is played and this all goes away.
        Hauck 2008 after beating the Bobcats, "I wish there were 5 qtrs in this game so we could kick their ass some more"

Comment

Man, you just can’t make this shit up. Did anyone really expect BH’s 2nd reign to start w/o some controversy? I’m still ok with how things are progressing with this program under BH but I gotta admit that I wasn’t expecting the starting QB to be run out of town just weeks before a football player brawl erupts in downtown Missoula. Classic Griz Nation....

Comment

Weird, college age guys drinking and getting in a fight, who would have thought? Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
            X