Rob Griz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Griz

Met Rob last evening at a local bar. Great guy, although not as big as I expected since he played on the D-line in his past.

Some people shrink!

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post
      Met Rob last evening at a local bar. Great guy, although not as big as I expected since he played on the D-line in his past.
      It was nice to meet you Steve. Believe it or not I was about 30 or 40 pounds heavier “back in the day”. I was also a lot quicker on my feet. I blame clean living and light beer from Miller.
      Last edited by Robgriz; 06-07-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robgriz View Post

It was nice to meet you Steve. Believe it or not I was about 30 or 40 pounds heavier “back in the day”. I was also a lot quicker on my feet. I blame clean living and light beer from Miller.
        Never touch that stuff..... prefer a good IPA

Comment

Never touch that stuff..... prefer a good IPA
          Me either. It was a joke.

Comment

So you like IPAs too? What is your favorite? My favorite Montana IPA is Centennial IPA by Flathead Lake Brewery, followed by Blackfoot IPA. Let's get together for a beer and I'll buy you one!

Comment

So you like IPAs too? What is your favorite? My favorite Montana IPA is Centennial IPA by Flathead Lake Brewery, followed by Blackfoot IPA. Let's get together for a beer and I'll buy you one!
              Actually my favorite beer is Mac & Jacks African Amber. I like both Centennial and Blackfoot. Lately I’ve been drinking Going to the Sun

Comment

Working...
              X