X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Game Thread

Trick play for the TD.

Rosie calling a good game.

I know UNI has a good D-line. But we aren't blocking worth a shit.

Also need to start picking up some of these turnovers.

keep it up boys. Oh and to no surprise, Bobby has JLM looking ULTRA scary on punt returns.

#RTD

We are tougher but a lot of spit and bailing twine. Good win.

Comment

That was Ugfuckingly....but a win is a win

Comment

Our special teams nearly cost us the game. Missed extra point. Giving up huge chunks of field position in the second half, when the NI kickoff was touched at the five instead of allowing the kick to go out-of-bounds, putting us at the 35. Then, in crunch time, JLM makes a bone-headed decision to catch a punt at our five, instead of allowing it go into the end zone getting tackled at the three. I'm sure Bobby will go ballistic on these two gaffs.

Comment

I think it was typical of a first game. Overall, I think the intensity of the team was a great improvement over what we have watched the last few seasons. No doubt, I think there are some struggles on the horizon. We have to find some sort of run game. The second half lack of sustained drives left the defense on the field entirely to much.

Comment

No oline and to many special teams lapses

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
              No oline and to many special teams lapses
              And yet the special teams are still better than they have been in 3 years.

Comment

The special teams gaffes are fixable. Not sure the run blocking will be that easy. Drake may provide a good opportunity to iron out some issues

Comment

Talent on the O-line is just not there. We have lost too many projected starters who left the program. Need to recruit large on the O-line for next season.

Comment

Working...
                  X