Eqriz Douche Bags Ban Me Yet Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eqriz Douche Bags Ban Me Yet Again

The ladies over at egriz got a yeast infection and whined to the mods once again to ban me. Such pathetic losers over there. No football talk except for terminal sugar-coating by the popular clueless hacks who dominate that site. I schooled them on the game, and they peed their pants.
    Last edited by growler; 09-14-2018, 01:27 PM.

Sorry to hear that. But really, what else is new?

Comment

The Hitler Youth who rule that site are invertebrates. If you have visited there lately, there is virtually no football discussed. Rather, you have 4-5 amateur comedians, who know nothing about football, taking turns trying to be cute, and relevant, while they fellate each other with online kudos for being so creative. Even worse, that board has become so freakin' politically-correct, it looks like MSNBC. Bunch of whiny bitches getting their panties in a wad on a daily basis. I just wish we could attract the few posters who actually have the ability to objectively discuss football to post over here: mtgrizfankb, Badlands, AZDoc, Raider, Kemajic, Griz64, RobGriz, Hawkeye, CV, and several others should come here to discuss football. If you dudes want to actually to talk football without the Kool-Aid swilling, please start posting over here. Eliminate the chin music from numb nuts like Saskgriz, Playa Rape, EverettGriz, CDA (Certified Dumb Ass), Ursa Minus, et. al., and get to the beef.
      Last edited by growler; 09-15-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Ursa is actually pretty funny plus he takes good comedic shots at PR on occasion. I can’t imagine how brain dead it’d be over there w/o him....

Comment

eGriz is dying.

Give MaroonBlood a couple years.

It'll all wash out.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 7 0 0 View Post
            eGriz is dying.

Give MaroonBlood a couple years.

It'll all wash out.
            I made a post inviting several of the knowledgeable "non-Kool-Aid swilling" posters over there to post here and talk football, without all of the hacks who lord over that board. But, none have posted. Don't know whether they even monitor this site or not. Why don't some of you who have avoided the wrath of the egriz Hitler Youth make a post over there inviting them to post here? I would make that post, but, as you know, I have been placed in THE HOLE for making objective posts and calling the sh*t which PR and others spew over there.

Comment

When all that hysteria involving Alpha was going down last spring I started a thread over there titled "Dalton Sneed qb1" under the name GAnon, just to test the sensitivity level.

Here's the thread - https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79654 - read my (GAnon) posts. I got banned for that. People thought it was growler.. lol.

Most importantly - I was the first person to call Sneed the starter. Always on point, fellas.

Comment

It would be interesting to re-post that tread again on egriz just to see the reactions of the Sneed doubters. Sneed was brought on for a reason. That was evident. You DID call it early so you deserve credit. But remember, you also did predict that BG would get drafted in the top four rounds of the NFL Draft so who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by CV Griz Fan View Post
                  It would be interesting to re-post that tread again on egriz just to see the reactions of the Sneed doubters. Sneed was brought on for a reason. That was evident. You DID call it early so you deserve credit. But remember, you also did predict that BG would get drafted in the top four rounds of the NFL Draft so who knows?
                  Yeah, this thread shows how pathetic so many posters are over there. Most got their panties in a wad over any insinuation that Sneed might take Jensen's starting job. And now, those same douche bags all suck Sneed's dick because he DID beat out their anointed one! Such front-runners. Shows the depth of ineptness among posters on that board. They can't handle any semblance of reality if a poster dares to go against the pack with original thought.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 7 0 0 View Post
                    When all that hysteria involving Alpha was going down last spring I started a thread over there titled "Dalton Sneed qb1" under the name GAnon, just to test the sensitivity level.

Here's the thread - https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79654 - read my (GAnon) posts. I got banned for that. People thought it was growler.. lol.

Most importantly - I was the first person to call Sneed the starter. Always on point, fellas.
                    Hahaha! That's some funny shit. A couple years ago I created an account over there called: BubbleScreenBob1 and they too thought I was growler. I posted for a couple of days and then one day I couldn't sign in anymore. They banned me. haha!

Comment

Originally posted by GrizCountry420 View Post

Hahaha! That's some funny shit. A couple years ago I created an account over there called: BubbleScreenBob1 and they too thought I was growler. I posted for a couple of days and then one day I couldn't sign in anymore. They banned me. haha!
                      Right. Isn't that pure shit? As Jack Nicholson once said "they can't handle the truth". The mods are spineless vermin who have a double-standard for the "popular" posters over there, like Playa Rape, who can call everyone stupid and worse, but never gets banned. I live in their heads, as evidenced by thinking every objective poster is ME! Why don't you create another screen name over there, and fuck with their heads?

Comment

Originally posted by CV Griz Fan View Post
                        Top 3 rounds actually, CV. haha. will never live that one down. A large part of that was me trying to point out to people that Gustafson wasn't the problem. He was far and away the best option at QB. The problems were the WRs (after Jones, Henderson, and Roberts graduated), the line, the offense, and the worst HC in program history. But people chose to pile on Gustafson, rather than point out the obvious weak link - Bob Stitt and the high school coaching staff he assembled. Funny how all the phony posters over on ePuppets constantly bashed Gustafson, but when Gresch emerged, oh man, don't even think about it.

Comment

Egriz has been hijacked by the snowflake crowd. Fifteen years ago it was fun to go on and visit and argue a little. You could get in an argument but it was more a good natured thing. Now they gather the followers and attack you personally. Everything must be politically correct. If not they report you to the cult of liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
                            Egriz has been hijacked by the snowflake crowd. Fifteen years ago it was fun to go on and visit and argue a little. You could get in an argument but it was more a good natured thing. Now they gather the followers and attack you personally. Everything must be politically correct. If not they report you to the cult of liberals.
                            I couldn't agree more! Bunch of spineless libs over there. I hear they are establishing a safe place to go cry after I get in their shit again using one of my 147 screen names.

Comment

[QUOTE=5 7 0 0;n1386]

Top 3 rounds actually, CV. haha. will never live that one down. A large part of that was me trying to point out to people that Gustafson wasn't the problem. He was far and away the best option at QB. The problems were the WRs (after Jones, Henderson, and Roberts graduated), the line, the offense, and the worst HC in program history. But people chose to pile on Gustafson, rather than point out the obvious weak link - Bob Stitt and the high school coaching staff he assembled. Funny how all the phony posters over on ePuppets constantly bashed Gustafson, but when Gresc

emerged, oh man, don't even think about it. [/Q

Comment

Working...
                              X