No announcement yet.

Eqriz Douche Bags Ban Me Yet Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don’t have explain or justify anything with me or live anything down. I’m a straight shooter. You are a pretty good Griz poster. Just keep calling it as you see it.....

Comment

I don't agree with you on Ursa Minus. You think he is humorous. But he never adds anything related to football, he just soothes his pathetic insecurities by fellating his keyboard minions at the expense of football discussion. He knows nothing about the game of football, thinking the term tight end is more closely related to Boy George than a football position.

Comment

Originally posted by CV Griz Fan View Post
        You don’t have explain or justify anything with me or live anything down. I’m a straight shooter. You are a pretty good Griz poster. Just keep calling it as you see it.....
        I don't take any of this too seriously. It's only fun if people make bold statements.

I am a f'ng incredible poster.

Comment

The lemmings are still talking about me in threads over at esugar central. Nice to see that I still live in their heads, which is what happens when you school pedestrian fans with constant beat-downs like I did to them.

Comment

Working...
          X