X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growler
    started a topic Eqriz Douche Bags Ban Me Yet Again

Eqriz Douche Bags Ban Me Yet Again

The ladies over at egriz got a yeast infection and whined to the mods once again to ban me. Such pathetic losers over there. No football talk except for terminal sugar-coating by the popular clueless hacks who dominate that site. I schooled them on the game, and they peed their pants.
    Last edited by growler; 09-14-2018, 01:27 PM.

• growler
    replied
    The lemmings are still talking about me in threads over at esugar central. Nice to see that I still live in their heads, which is what happens when you school pedestrian fans with constant beat-downs like I did to them.

Leave a comment:

• 5 7 0 0
    replied
    Originally posted by CV Griz Fan View Post
    You don’t have explain or justify anything with me or live anything down. I’m a straight shooter. You are a pretty good Griz poster. Just keep calling it as you see it.....
    I don't take any of this too seriously. It's only fun if people make bold statements.

I am a f'ng incredible poster.

Leave a comment:

• growler
    replied
    I don't agree with you on Ursa Minus. You think he is humorous. But he never adds anything related to football, he just soothes his pathetic insecurities by fellating his keyboard minions at the expense of football discussion. He knows nothing about the game of football, thinking the term tight end is more closely related to Boy George than a football position.

Leave a comment:

• CV Griz Fan
    replied
    You don’t have explain or justify anything with me or live anything down. I’m a straight shooter. You are a pretty good Griz poster. Just keep calling it as you see it.....

Leave a comment:

• CV Griz Fan
    replied
    [QUOTE=5 7 0 0;n1386]

Top 3 rounds actually, CV. haha. will never live that one down. A large part of that was me trying to point out to people that Gustafson wasn't the problem. He was far and away the best option at QB. The problems were the WRs (after Jones, Henderson, and Roberts graduated), the line, the offense, and the worst HC in program history. But people chose to pile on Gustafson, rather than point out the obvious weak link - Bob Stitt and the high school coaching staff he assembled. Funny how all the phony posters over on ePuppets constantly bashed Gustafson, but when Gresc

emerged, oh man, don't even think about it. [/Q

Leave a comment:

• growler
    replied
    Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
    Egriz has been hijacked by the snowflake crowd. Fifteen years ago it was fun to go on and visit and argue a little. You could get in an argument but it was more a good natured thing. Now they gather the followers and attack you personally. Everything must be politically correct. If not they report you to the cult of liberals.
    I couldn't agree more! Bunch of spineless libs over there. I hear they are establishing a safe place to go cry after I get in their shit again using one of my 147 screen names.

Leave a comment:

• glendivegriz
    replied
    Egriz has been hijacked by the snowflake crowd. Fifteen years ago it was fun to go on and visit and argue a little. You could get in an argument but it was more a good natured thing. Now they gather the followers and attack you personally. Everything must be politically correct. If not they report you to the cult of liberals.

Leave a comment:

• 5 7 0 0
    replied
    It would be interesting to re-post that tread again on egriz just to see the reactions of the Sneed doubters. Sneed was brought on for a reason. That was evident. You DID call it early so you deserve credit. But remember, you also did predict that BG would get drafted in the top four rounds of the NFL Draft so who knows?
    Top 3 rounds actually, CV. haha. will never live that one down. A large part of that was me trying to point out to people that Gustafson wasn't the problem. He was far and away the best option at QB. The problems were the WRs (after Jones, Henderson, and Roberts graduated), the line, the offense, and the worst HC in program history. But people chose to pile on Gustafson, rather than point out the obvious weak link - Bob Stitt and the high school coaching staff he assembled. Funny how all the phony posters over on ePuppets constantly bashed Gustafson, but when Gresch emerged, oh man, don't even think about it.

Leave a comment:

• growler
    replied
    Originally posted by GrizCountry420 View Post

Hahaha! That's some funny shit. A couple years ago I created an account over there called: BubbleScreenBob1 and they too thought I was growler. I posted for a couple of days and then one day I couldn't sign in anymore. They banned me. haha!
    Right. Isn't that pure shit? As Jack Nicholson once said "they can't handle the truth". The mods are spineless vermin who have a double-standard for the "popular" posters over there, like Playa Rape, who can call everyone stupid and worse, but never gets banned. I live in their heads, as evidenced by thinking every objective poster is ME! Why don't you create another screen name over there, and fuck with their heads?

Leave a comment:

• GrizCountry420
    replied
    Originally posted by 5 7 0 0 View Post
    When all that hysteria involving Alpha was going down last spring I started a thread over there titled "Dalton Sneed qb1" under the name GAnon, just to test the sensitivity level.

Here's the thread - https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79654 - read my (GAnon) posts. I got banned for that. People thought it was growler.. lol.

Most importantly - I was the first person to call Sneed the starter. Always on point, fellas.
    Hahaha! That's some funny shit. A couple years ago I created an account over there called: BubbleScreenBob1 and they too thought I was growler. I posted for a couple of days and then one day I couldn't sign in anymore. They banned me. haha!

Leave a comment:

• growler
    replied
    It would be interesting to re-post that tread again on egriz just to see the reactions of the Sneed doubters. Sneed was brought on for a reason. That was evident. You DID call it early so you deserve credit. But remember, you also did predict that BG would get drafted in the top four rounds of the NFL Draft so who knows?
    Yeah, this thread shows how pathetic so many posters are over there. Most got their panties in a wad over any insinuation that Sneed might take Jensen's starting job. And now, those same douche bags all suck Sneed's dick because he DID beat out their anointed one! Such front-runners. Shows the depth of ineptness among posters on that board. They can't handle any semblance of reality if a poster dares to go against the pack with original thought.

Leave a comment:

• CV Griz Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 5 7 0 0
    replied
    When all that hysteria involving Alpha was going down last spring I started a thread over there titled "Dalton Sneed qb1" under the name GAnon, just to test the sensitivity level.

Here's the thread - https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79654 - read my (GAnon) posts. I got banned for that. People thought it was growler.. lol.

Most importantly - I was the first person to call Sneed the starter. Always on point, fellas.

Leave a comment:

• growler
    replied
    Originally posted by 5 7 0 0 View Post
    eGriz is dying.

Give MaroonBlood a couple years.

It'll all wash out.
    I made a post inviting several of the knowledgeable "non-Kool-Aid swilling" posters over there to post here and talk football, without all of the hacks who lord over that board. But, none have posted. Don't know whether they even monitor this site or not. Why don't some of you who have avoided the wrath of the egriz Hitler Youth make a post over there inviting them to post here? I would make that post, but, as you know, I have been placed in THE HOLE for making objective posts and calling the sh*t which PR and others spew over there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X