Bobby Ball is Back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Ball is Back!

Great game plan today and we played clean no mistakes on special teams again today!

He sure knows how to build programs!

I can't wait to hear the "we are right where we want to be after 3 games" fag cop out excuses by the pussies that didn't play football!

Can't wait for the next scouting report!

#douchenozzle

To whom are you referring? A certain douche we know to be a weasel?

Comment

PUPPETS

Comment

Bobby's coaching lost the WIU game, make no mistake about that. You won't read this on esugar, however, because they don't want to offend their God.

Comment

#RTD

Comment

I hate to say it, but poor coaching has cost us both losses this season. Yes, the turnovers were huge, but we still should have won this game. Why are we passing the ball on our last possession with the clock in our favor? And, why would we throw a pass to Curran during crunch time. That guy is a turnover machine, and should sit on the bench. And, what has happened to our special teams? Hauck has supposedly turned over most of the ST coaching to Schillinger, and apparently he isn't getting it! What, is this our 3rd blocked punt this season? And, the trick play on the two-point conversion was a joke. This team is so pedestrian in so many ways.

Now, Alphie will take issue with my next statement, but no honest Griz fan can deny it that it is true.......BOTH of our losses this year could have been WINS if our wide receivers had not tried to play hero by fighting for an extra yard or two after a catch, when all we needed was to avoid a turnover. JLM fumbled late to the Western Illinois game, costing us that one, and Keenan "hands" Curran's fumble cost us this game. I also blame these gaffs on coaching. WRs need to understand that there is a time in every game to fight for the extra yards, but there is also a time to catch the pass and go down on contact to avoid being stripped of the ball. Our WRs don't understand the difference........ and it cost us both games!
            Last edited by growler; 10-06-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Bobby Ball is Back!

DYNAMIC SPECIAL TEAMS PLAY!

RAN 4 PLAYS AND HAVE 3 TURNOVERS!

#RTD

Comment

Not sure what the purpose of this thread is, we get it you don't like Hauck! You have to give a coach more than half a season to turn around the Stittshow we have had the last 3 years.

Comment

Agree totally. I think Bobby will turn it around..... in 2-4 more seasons. We have very players on the current roster who are good enough to start for EWU or Weber. We are re-building from the bottom up. Since we have so few seniors on the team, and thus so few scholarships to grant, I think Bobby will ask quite a few kids to leave the program to free-up schollis for new recruits.

However, my support of Hauck does NOT change the fact that his coaching gaffs cost us both the WIU and PSU games. I just call it like I see it.

Comment

Working...
                  X