• Show
Clear All

• Go Griz.......fight on!

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=5586054.gif
Views:	1
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1356

Last edited by 5 7 0 0; 09-18-2018, 02:11 PM.

AGREED. We are MONTANA. Not U$C.

Comment

If you're walking through an airport and see a person walking towards you with Griz gear on, you casually say "Go Griz", they casually reply "Go Griz", and you both go on your way. but If she's hot, then you buy her a drink and exchange numbers before your next flight.

These things shouldn't need explaining.

"WE ARE MONTANA" I dislike that garbage too. No disrespect, MMF.

I AM 5 7 0 0.
      Last edited by 5 7 0 0; 09-19-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MissoulaMarinerFan View Post
        AGREED. We are MONTANA. Not U$C.
        I've been a USC fan since I was 8 years old (Marcus Allen). Fight on is USC in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider View Post

I've been a USC fan since I was 8 years old (Marcus Allen). Fight on is USC in my book.
          Raider, keep posting here. I love talking football with you. You know you can not have a meaningful football discussion over at esugar with all of the shit-for-brains posting there! Oh, Playa Rape told me that you never played the game.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 7 0 0 View Post
            If you're walking through an airport and see a person walking towards you with Griz gear on, you casually say "Go Griz", they casually reply "Go Griz", and you both go on your way. but If she's hot, then you buy her a drink and exchange numbers before your next flight.

These things shouldn't need explaining.

"WE ARE MONTANA" I dislike that garbage too. No disrespect, MMF.

I AM 5 7 0 0.
            Non taken. All I meant was we already have a tradition. Go Griz, followed by saying Go Griz back. We don't need to try to be something we're not. I'm pretty sure we're in agreement and are saying the same thing, just a different way. Go Griz!

Comment

Working...
            X