How Bad is Montana State?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Bad is Montana State?

On a scale of 1-10 how bad is the 3rd best program in Montana?

All you have to do to beat them is stop the QB run if you do that they wont score unless its on defense or special teams (LOL) Good god that programs is a dumpster fire.

Frontier conference teams have more speed......outside of Anderson they lack talent at every position on the field.
    1-3
    20.00%
    4-6
    20.00%
    7-8
    20.00%
    0%
    0%
    Bobcats suck
    80.00%

Bobcats usually aren’t a good team. Weber isn’t very good either. I wonder about the Big Sky Conference?

Comment

How do you lose a game when you have 4 takeaways? Oh thats right you only have one player worth a damn playing 3 positions and only 2 of them well. When you have to run your "QB" 10-30 times a game you have zero going for you at the position and none of the "QBs" can throw the ball. Anderson is a beast but just shut him down and they are done. 221 yards of total offense (71 on one play) isnt going to win any games unless you play No Colorado UM or Southern Utah.

Their linebackers are weak, do not get of blocks very well and do not spill allowing players to get the edge damn near anytime they want. Their offense is one dimensional and they have zero speed outside at WR.
      Last edited by ALPHAGRIZ1; 10-20-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Unbelievable how bad the cat team is 3 years into Choates tenure. If Anderson wasnt on that team they might never score again

Comment

Bump

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Choate333-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	1901

Comment

Name:	Choate333-2.jpg
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	1903

Comment

I had to share those 2 from the private forum..................outstanding work!

Comment

Name:	Choate333-3.jpg
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	1906

Comment

Name:	FB_IMG_1542611930724.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	1908

Comment

Seriously the worst offense I have ever seen in the FCS. One dimensional, slow and predictable.

I am going to love watching them get their ass handed to them next week at NDSU.

A moral victory for them would be any score on offense and getting 100 yards of offense. NDSU will shut that shit down hard like any team should be able to do when they know the QB is running and can't throw worth a damn.

If NDSU has 7 turnovers they still win by 24+

Comment

I expect NDSU to let off the gas midway through third quarter. 48-12 Bison

Comment

Bison won't run the score up but it will be a 35-10 type of game if MSU even scores. They might get a broken play jump ball against the 2nd teamers at the end of the game.

Comment

Name:	82321.jpeg
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	1954

Comment

Working...
                            X