UC Davis vs Montana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC Davis vs Montana

When UCD comes into WaGriz and kicks our ass then a coin flip at home game with the cats that they will probably win.

Can anyone tell me the last time we lost 3 home games? I know it never happened under Stitt.

Not sure. Maybe the coach before Swarthout?

Comment

Good god R Hauck is weak, wonder why he's out there he's definitely not a D1 football player.

Bingham likes to watch our QB get sacked instead of block and our OL is possibly getting worse

Yea #RTD

Comment

More great special teams from Hauck!

One good thing is that it's a beautiful day here.

Comment

Oh look R Hauck got beat by a TE 50 yards down field because he's not a D1 athlete. He's embarrassing to watch play football, he's had numerous late hits and several cheap shots in this game

Comment

At least Sneed plays hard and wants to win. That's the reason he's the starting QB

Comment

Sims injury happened right in front of us..........good thing they put a towel over that

Comment

Second half let down was a direct result of the fans not being in their seats for the start of the 3rd qtr............fucking idiots

Comment

UCDavis is for real, good teams can withstand the refs fucking them the entire game. Lots of cheap shots from Montana, late hits and clapping to mimic the snap.

Comment

One head coach in this game made halftime adjustments and Hauck didn't.........

Comment

I am in Atlanta, and did not watch the game. All I can say is this...... I have watched college football for 50 years..... and I have NEVER seen a team down 21-3 at halftime; score 46 unanswered points in the second half! Are you fu_king shitting me???? WTF happened??? This is way beyond a meltdown..... this is a Chernobyl!

Comment

Working...
                      X