Griz at Southern Utah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griz at Southern Utah

Hey guys, I live in Phoenix and was wondering if we have a chance to beat Southern Utah this weekend? If not I am not gonna drive up for the game.

Southern Utah has been a dumpster fire this season. Definitely Griz have a chance to get a road win. Enjoy.

Comment

I will be at the Southern Utah game, along with my wife (UM grad) and my older brother (UM grad), and two others. Doing a road trip with Zion & Bryce in the picture.

I think this game will be a "pick it". Both teams suck.

Comment

I would say the Griz have a 43% chance of winning this game. Both teams are talentless garbage but we do have the better QB.

I wouldn't go if you paid me

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
          I would say the Griz have a 43% chance of winning this game. Both teams are talentless garbage but we do have the better QB.

I wouldn't go if you paid me
          SUU contacted me an offered our group 500 a piece to attend the game, so that they could get to 1000 fans in attendance.

Comment

Okay pay me and I will go.

Comment

Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
              Okay pay me and I will go.
              Contact the SUU athletic department, located in the basement of the Safeway near campus.

Comment

It would take more than $500 to get me to watch this team play outside of Missoula

Comment

Not far from some great golf courses. It would be worth it to me.

Comment

Montana should pull this out but it won't surprise me to watch them struggle.

There is no parity in the BSC its just a collection of really bad football teams.

Only good teams are Cal Davis and Weber the rest are trash.

If Cal Davis wins out and gets a seed opposite NDSU they have a chance of winning it all this year. First tram in a decade that has a chance against NDSU in the playoffs

Comment

Sneed throwing darts today now that we are playing a cellar dweller team and he has time to throw the ball.

I love the way Sneed runs and hammers defenders he's a play maker and you will never get hurt hitting a guy harder than they hit you. Plus you don't look like a pussy when you slide.

BTW Curran should never be on the field playing WR he has horrible technique and the ball he "caught" for a TD was proof that he hasn't learned a thing about how to catch a football.

Comment

Worst thing about winning this game today will be all the idiots that think we should be in the playoffs.

We are an embarrassing football team

Comment

Hauck with yet another late hit out of bounds..... No call. Slow and out of position

Comment

More missed extra points we miss more in one game than 90% of teams do in 2 years.

This games shows how bad we are. Nothing to glean from this game other than we still can't run the ball, or make extra points.

Yea........we beat a 1-7 team

That's what we have become, enjoying finally being able to beat a bad football team

#RTD

Comment

Yep, two threads on other site talking playoffs. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X