Why We Will Get Into The Playoffs With A Win Over The Cats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why We Will Get Into The Playoffs With A Win Over The Cats

Very simple.....money. With the expanded playoff format allowing 8 pretenders in, there is no way that the committee passes on the chance for the financial windfall gained by having a Montana crowd in the stands. I assume that the first round games are still on a "bid guarantee" basis. If so, we will get a home game too. But, got to take care of business and beat the kitties first.

Expanded playoff field is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
      Expanded playoff field is a joke.
      Agreed. If we sneak in, it will be like getting a participation trophy. I would rather wait until we can field a team capable of competing for a national championship, and we are a hell of a long way from that!

Comment

Quit replying to my other screen names and go back over to the shitbags at your favorite site. None of my screen names wants you here

Comment

Quit acting like a 8th grade pre-pubescent cheerleader! Nobody wants you here either. We talk football. You talk to yourself.

Comment

AG1 You will not even have a beer with me. Scared?

Comment

too many teams in the tournament but your're right, if Montana wins this weekend, we'll probably get in. Just because of the money we generate.

Comment

Question is, do the Griz beat MSU this year? I say yes but will it be a blow out?

Comment

Originally posted by CV Griz Fan View Post
                  Question is, do the Griz beat MSU this year? I say yes but will it be a blow out?
                  It depends on which Griz team shows up, and which Sneed shows up. If the Portland State or North Dakota team/Sneed shows up, the Cats win. If the SUU or Idaho team/Sneed shows up, we win.

Comment

It doesnt matter which Sneed shows up.

Sneed is the answer not the problem. Anyone with a hint more football IQ than most gay soccer fans knows the problem isnt QB its the OL.

That is why you look foolish yet again while trying to play with the big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
                      It doesnt matter which Sneed shows up.

Sneed is the answer not the problem. Anyone with a hint more football IQ than most gay soccer fans knows the problem isnt QB its the OL.

That is why you look foolish yet again while trying to play with the big boys.
                      Looks like you are trying to ruin your own board with your childish 8th grade pissing contests. You claim to want to talk football, but predictably get your panties wet when anyone challenges your vast knowledge of the game, and then you always revert to digging-out your alter ego screen names out of mothballs to spew the Mo Club backdoor bullshit once again. Always your go-to when you have nothing else. But don't let me deter you from your psychosis.

You may eat your words regarding Sneed after Saturday. He could be great, or he could be the Sneed we saw in the PSU and ND games. If he is the former, we all know you will pound your chest about how smart you are........ and, if he is the later, we all know you will spin it absolve Sneed from any responsibility. It'll be the O-line, or the "soft" WRs, or the coaches who get the blame.
                      Last edited by growler; 11-15-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

You dont talk football you fucking loser, you create thread after thread of the same topic then post that liberal propaganda bullshit from the other site over here. You lie, you rinse and repeat every day you post here and its all garbage and fighting with other posters. There are 7 topics on the main page of your infighting with the other site.

GO OVER THERE AND POST WITH THOSE LOSERS WE DONT WANT YOU OR THEM HERE!

BTW Savage says you are closet homo

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
                          You dont talk football you fucking loser, you create thread after thread of the same topic then post that liberal propaganda bullshit from the other site over here. You lie, you rinse and repeat every day you post here and its all garbage and fighting with other posters. There are 7 topics on the main page of your infighting with the other site.

GO OVER THERE AND POST WITH THOSE LOSERS WE DONT WANT YOU OR THEM HERE!

BTW Savage says you are closet homo
                          I've never met you (Savage). You are the loser dude, you have been kicked off egriz and banned from campus. I am done posting here. You need help, seriously. Nobody could be so fucking dysfunctional as you...... talking to yourself under multiple screen names...... lying about meeting, which you have never done. Go fuck yourself! Your board is a joke, and will die a slow miserable death without me posting. Can't wait to watch it happen.

Comment

Many people on here have met Savage and had beers with him, including you you lying fuckhead.

Titlest know him Glendive has drank with him Chris from eGriz has met him and on and on.

I will however take you up on not posting here anymore GOOD RIDDANCE! In fact I will help you keep your promise with a little vacation because I am sick of you lying about running out the back door and now about meeting Savage. You were at the Silver Dollar downtown and you apologized in person you fucking idiot. Savage told me about you meeting Rob and how you thought he had pretty eyes.

Yeah Im disturbed, see you at the game on Saturday loser

Thanks for ruining another thread TOOL!

Comment

No doubt we all want to whip the Cats ass tomorrow but I am torn about the prospect of the playoffs. If we do get in, we will play at best a game against an opponent where it will be 50/50. That's fine. I am fearful of what would await the next weekend. No doubt we would face NDSU or EWU. I think either way would be bad. EWU could be at least semi respectable. But the prospect of burned out retina's watching a game on the horrid turf. No thank you. NDSU would be a beat down.

Comment

Working...
                              X