Spring Ball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Ball

Anyone going to be able to attend any practices?

I am going to try and get out for some weather permitting. Excited for Bobby's second season!

Comment

Current 2019 Spring Schedule:
      Tues. 3/12 – Practice 2 – Pro Day
      Wed. 3/13 – Practice 3
      Fri. 3/15 – Practice 4
      Fri-Sat 3/15-16 – Spring Coaches Clinic
      Sat. 3/16 – Practice 5
      Mon. 3/18 – Practice 6
      Wed. 3/20 – Practice 7
      Fri. 3/22 – Practice 8 – Scrimmage 1
      3/25 – 3/29 – Spring Break
      Mon. 4/1 – Practice 9
      Wed. 4/3 – Practice 10
      Fri. 4/5 – Practice 11 – Scrimmage 2
      Mon. 4/8 – Practice 12
      Wed. 4/10 – Practice 13
      Thurs. 4/11 – Practice 14
      Sat. 4/13 – Spring Game – Kalispell, Mont. – 1 PM

Comment

Really interested in transfer running back. We need to speed in the back field. Of course o-line dependent.

Comment

Knight is fast but hes not going to do much with this OL. I wont get into any detail (on the main site) about the first two days of practice but I will tell you this.... Dalton Sneed is going to have a record year at QB this season, he is a leader and he has a chip on his shoulder this season. DS is focused and is going to rip shit up in the weak BSC this season. I will bet he wins 2 or 3 games we shouldnt win this year just because of his will and desire.

LEADER

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
            Knight is fast but hes not going to do much with this OL. I wont get into any detail (on the main site) about the first two days of practice but I will tell you this.... Dalton Sneed is going to have a record year at QB this season, he is a leader and he has a chip on his shoulder this season. DS is focused and is going to rip shit up in the weak BSC this season. I will bet he wins 2 or 3 games we shouldnt win this year just because of his will and desire.

LEADER
            As long as Bobby Ball let's him do his thing for a whole game instead of trying to run away and hide from teams during the second half and hope the clock runs out before they catch up.

Comment

Working...
            X