X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Football Season and Site Questions

Fellow Montana Grizzly Athletics enthusiasts,

As we are a couple of weeks from game 1 of the football season, I was curious as to you as readers and participators might want to see on the site in order to increase participation and traffic. I am going to try to add more content myself, finally free of my masters program, but I wanted to inquire as to what might be done.

This site is essentially dead, and I don't necessarily have any stake in this site aside from the ability to post my minutia, but I do like alternative sources for information and other places to go get your Grizzly football fix. I don't want to get into an egriz-maroonblood politics war and a foxnews/msnbc type debate where news is some how more legitimate because of the site. Rather I just would like this place to be something enjoyable for the people who do use it.

I don't know how much longer this site will continue on, but for it do to so I think it needs to give those who finance the place a reason to keep it open. I'd like to see what we could do to help that out. So anyway, what I wanted to see or hear is from the massive amount of unidentified traffic (bots or otherwise) who check in, what do you want? What would you like to see to help you get your daily dose of Grizzly Athletics information and conversation.

Anyway please feel free to chime in.

GF24

Just more discussion. enjoy your x and o's. No garbage. I think fair analysis is always welcome.

Comment

Thanks. Just an impression, but even Egriz seems a bit more sedate than it has in years past. Maybe it is the state of the football program, but in any case before the crap storm hit this site a while back it was starting to get some good traffic and I’d like to see what we can do help restore some of it. Maybe it isn’t possible, but I’d thought I’d try.

Comment

Gave up on that site long time ago. I think more will come back. My impression is the people on here want to talk sports and not the other bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
          Gave up on that site long time ago. I think more will come back. My impression is the people on here want to talk sports and not the other bullshit.
          Agreed x1000

Comment

I like this site better because it seems fair, the other place has legions of posters that pack up and defend each other and the topics divert from the original intent. I like the posters on here they seem knowledgeable and refrain from the pack mentality that has invaded the other place. I like reading posts over here there just needs to be more of them.

Comment

Get AG1 back posting on this sight...

Comment

Mods need to update the schedule.

Comment

I will try to do that today... if. I can.

Comment

Originally posted by CV Griz Fan View Post
                    Get AG1 back posting on this sight...
                    Where is AG, he has been very quiet on here the past few months, maybe he's in jail?

Comment

he is just laying in wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X