Griz Week 2 Presser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griz Week 2 Presser

Wrapping up the USD game and introducing UNA. Hauck was pretty salty about a question about last year. Will be interesting to see if those questions continue. Enjoy and Go Griz!
    UM Griz Football (@UMGRIZZLIES_FB). The official Twitter account of The University of Montana Grizzly Football team. Follow for breaking news, real time game updates, signing day info, and more.

Good job by Bobby. Shut the crap down. Last year is gone. Focus forward.

Comment

I disagree. He had been waiting for that question for a couple weeks I guess. I made this note in my blog, but I'm sorry he was an ass and didn't need to be. He can make that statement as the press conference begins. He ambushed the reporter for asking a legitimate question. That was a legit question for a team that has lost 3 games in a row at home. You want to change that narrative, win games at home.

That was a softball question. That wasn't anything difficult. They didn't ask a question about X's and O's, and it wasn't a state secret. I know that I am in the minority on this but you want to know why so many sports writers don't like Bobby? Its this type of stuff. Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizfan-24 View Post
        I disagree. He had been waiting for that question for a couple weeks I guess. I made this note in my blog, but I'm sorry he was an ass and didn't need to be. He can make that statement as the press conference begins. He ambushed the reporter for asking a legitimate question. That was a legit question for a team that has lost 3 games in a row at home. You want to change that narrative, win games at home.

That was a softball question. That wasn't anything difficult. They didn't ask a question about X's and O's, and it wasn't a state secret. I know that I am in the minority on this but you want to know why so many sports writers don't like Bobby? Its this type of stuff. Not cool.
        Ehhh - Bobby is no different than Bellicheck - he just doesn't mumble or repeat the same sentence over when he doesn't want to answer a question. Some of it may have been sticking up for Sneed (because that is who the question was directed toward) and he doesn't want his players to talk / think about last year (outside of the "inside" the team I'm guessing).

Comment

I think it's a non issue. I see all the whining on the other board. Oh no, not nice. Really. He shut down his players from having to deal with the debacle of the last game. New season. New team. Sure he wasn't thinking about a bunch of Nancy boys on some chat board. If he does then fire him.

Comment

Working...
          X