Ask AG1 - Guide to the Griz cat Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask AG1 - Guide to the Griz cat Game

A lot of people ask me about the Griz cat game every year and honestly I get sick of answering their stupid questions.

"Alpha whats the difference between a 3 week old puppy and a bobcat fan"?

In 6 weeks the puppy will stop whining.......everyone knows that.

"Hey AG do you think the cats will play a lot of man to man on Saturday"?

Poorly worded question, are you talking about on the field? If so then hell no, it is against FCS policy to cover Jerry Louie McGee man to man. It has always been a rule but with the events of last year we must have forgotten who he was. Please note that he is still the most uncoverable receiver in the Big Sky Conference. This rule is for the safety of embarrassment to all defensive backs.

If you are talking about playing man to man off the field,then the answer is yes and they are probably doing that right now.

"Yo AG what is it like to always one up your little brother"?

I think it is funny. cats got excited. It’s good. Sometimes you let your little brother win a game or two when you’re playing football and you let him get the lead. Then you come back and take 10 or 15 from them. Its what we do.

"AG1 what player do you think is going to have a breakout game for the cats on Saturday?"

They have a hell of a punter, might be the best player on the team since Anderson is dinged up

"Alpha, if you had to give a pre game speech on Saturday, what would you say"?

Easily something like this:

The Griz are the state of Montana

Montana is the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless Big Sky champion there has ever been. No one can stop them. State college is a conqueror? Hell No! Griz are Alexander! cats are no Alexander! Griz own the state. There’s never been any team as ruthless as the Griz. There's no team like them. Griz are cut from the same cloth as the Patriots and Warriors.. There is no BSC team who can match them. Their style is impetuous, their run defense is impregnable, they are just ferocious. Griz want your heart! Griz want to eat your children!
    Praise be to Hauck!

"AG what do you think about the job Jeff Choate is doing at Montana State college"?
    Well, I think he is doing fine with what he has to work with over there. I will use a boob metaphor to describe Choate
    Jeff Choate is not Pamala Anderson huge boobs running down the beach in Baywatch, nor is he Keira Knightlys flat chest in the movie Domino..........BUT Jeff Choate is the perfect boob for Bozeman.

"Alphgriz1, what is your fondest memory of this alleged rivalry"?

There are many to choose from 1995, 1997, 2013 etc but all I can think about right now is that in all my time on earth (1970) the cats have 19 wins to date, 8 of those were before I was 10. 11 wins in 39 years is nothing to be proud of. I like to think if the cats reeled off 30 wins in a row they still wouldn't be up in this series as long as I'm alive.

More to come later this week, if you have a question post it and I will answer it if you are lucky.
Working...
X