Troy Andersen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Andersen

Many of you who have connections to Griz football insiders may already know this, but I thought I would share what I heard this summer from the brother of one of the Dillon high school assistant football coaches. I know, I know.......this third hand, so save the "heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another....."

This guy told me that Troy Andersen wanted badly to be a Griz, and attended a Griz football camp run by the Stitt team. After the camp, Stitt did not offer him a schollie, but told him that, while he had interest in Troy, he wanted to wait on any offer. Contrarily, the Cats were on him big-time way back in his junior high school year, showed him lots of love, and offered him early. The Griz eventually offered Troy, but he really never felt the love from the Stitt team, so he decided to take the Cats offer.

Not saying this is true, but sounded credible since it came from the brother of a Dillion football coach. Maybe some of you have more info on this. If true, just another example of how clueless Stitt was! Can you imagine how good our linebackers would be with Troy added to our other two studs???

Total bullshit, he is a legacy player for MSU his family is all cats

Thought you were not posting here again you fucking liar did they get your meds corrected?

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

Thought you were not posting here again you fucking liar did they get your meds corrected?
      Just wanted to come on here to to laugh my ass off once again at you, who makes the only posts on the board, then answers them under one of your multiple screen names. Banned from the UM campus tells us all we need to know about who needs his meds corrected! Do you talk to yourself under your multiple personalities at home too?

Comment

Not true. You don't know shit about him and his family.

Comment

Fuck off douchebag

Comment

Fuck off douchebag
            Typical response from someone who is being owned.

Comment

Ah, just like the good old days.

Comment

At least there are posts on the board, instead of the morgue it has been in the year since I left due to the owner's brain dammage

Comment

I have been posting on egriz for over 8 months now, and they don't even know who I am there! ROFL.

Comment

You must be proud

Loser

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post
                      At least there are posts on the board, instead of the morgue it has been in the year since I left due to the owner's brain dammage
                      Damage

Comment

Working...
                      X