Playa Rape Grandstanding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playa Rape Grandstanding

As predictable, Playa Rape shows once again why he has no credibility with knowledgeable football posters. He tries to use the outlier Super Bowl game to take a lame-assed shot at me for stating that "Defense Wins Championships". Of course, he conveniently ignores the fact that both Philly and New England were among the NFL leaders in allowing the fewest points during the regular season. And, the fact that JMU and NDSU were ranked 1 and 2 nationally in FCS defense, and Alabama and Georgia were both ranked in the Top 4 nationally in defense, with Bama #1.

The game has passed old Jack-Off by from his leather-helmet playing days, but he still tries to "educate" all of us on the game of football with his trite slogans such as "you never played the game". Those of us who understand the game know that defense wins championships. I enjoy reading the many posters who called him out on that fact, and then watching him spin like a fractured toy top trying to defend his position! Funny sh*t!

He is the ring leader of all the young suck ups. I doubt he ever really played the game.

Comment

He did play the game. Albeit in the non-scholarship Ivy League of the 1960’s. Not much diversity if you know what I mean...And no, I’m not saying that Ed Marinaro and Calvin Hill weren’t good college football players....
      Last edited by CV Griz Fan; 02-06-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Why bring the garbage from the other board over here?

Comment

Originally posted by Family Griz View Post
          Why bring the garbage from the other board over here?
          You are free to start a football thread at any time. We are waiting.

Comment

Jeeez, Playa Rape never misses an opportunity for self-aggrandizing. His latest effort on esugar is a thinly-veiled thread he started supposedly discussing how Princeton was able to sign a 4-star QB who was offered by Alabama. But, as usual, the real reason was to name-drop once again about all of the great players he competed with back in the dark ages. This guy never misses an opportunity to pat himself on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post
              Jeeez, Playa Rape never misses an opportunity for self-aggrandizing. His latest effort on esugar is a thinly-veiled thread he started supposedly discussing how Princeton was able to sign a 4-star QB who was offered by Alabama. But, as usual, the real reason was to name-drop once again about all of the great players he competed with back in the dark ages. This guy never misses an opportunity to pat himself on the back.
              Was an interesting article though

Comment

Yep. It shows that there are still some young athletes who value an IVY League education over playing for a top national football power. Very refreshing!

Comment

Working...
                X