Pease

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pease

I talked to Brent last week and he was railing on how soft this teams players are and how they are in for a rude awakening. I then was forced to hear some colorful language that would melt some snowflakes. I can't wait to hear my friend yelling across the field again, its going to bring back some damn good memories and toughness Montana teams have lacked lately.

Welcome back

How is it productive for a coach who has had trouble at the last 3 stops to come into a new position with that attitude?

Comment

I like the hire, we need swagger

Comment

Originally posted by Family Griz View Post
        How is it productive for a coach who has had trouble at the last 3 stops to come into a new position with that attitude?
        If it wasn’t true it wouldn’t be productive. However, it is true so...

Comment

Huge fan of bringing Pease in. Florida has been a mess since Urban left, and UTEP is garbage. Last time I checked, he coaches football not interpretive dance. As long as he can motivate the guys, which I believe he will, this will be a homerun hire imo

Comment

Remember that Pease coached here when we were a great team. Players in that era learned to accept his coaching style. Coddling these players and trying to be their friend like Stitt did never works.

Comment

Working...
            X