How do I donate to the site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I donate to the site?

Is there still a 37 club? I want to get back in, where do I send money?

Did you not see the donate button above? I would click that and see what happens

Comment

You dont donate, I will add you since you already paid once before.

Comment

Alpha, I just tried to donate by using my AMEX credit card. After I filled-in the required fields, it kept asking me to join PayPal. As you know, I will never use them. But, why can't I just donate directly on my AMEX credit card?

Comment

This site only uses PayPal for donations. Let me see if there are any other options I can add to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            This site only uses PayPal for donations. Let me see if there are any other options I can add to the site.
            Let me know....

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post
              Alpha, I just tried to donate by using my AMEX credit card. After I filled-in the required fields, it kept asking me to join PayPal. As you know, I will never use them. But, why can't I just donate directly on my AMEX credit card?
              Originally posted by Mike View Post
              growler you can, Mike just needs to email you an invoice - from there you just hit "Pay Now" from the email you get. It'll ask you to sign up, but you don't have to. At least according to this from PayPal: How do I pay for a payment request or invoice?
              From the link:
              1. To pay without creating a PayPal account, click debit or credit card.

Comment

Donation sent, thanks for the site Alpha

Comment

Working...
                X