2018 Recruiting Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Recruiting Class

We are one day from announcing this years recruiting class and Griz currently have 4 safeties and no corners. Does Baer think we can convert some of these guys to play CB or are there 3 or 4 players that will drop down or sign tomorrow? I am really nervous about the secondary this year we have no depth and from what we have watched nobody you would expect to break out this fall. I am praying for some help tomorrow

I think there are going to be some defections post spring ball, and that Bobby has some corners in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Maroon Alert! View Post
      We are one day from announcing this years recruiting class and Griz currently have 4 safeties and no corners. Does Baer think we can convert some of these guys to play CB or are there 3 or 4 players that will drop down or sign tomorrow? I am really nervous about the secondary this year we have no depth and from what we have watched nobody you would expect to break out this fall. I am praying for some help tomorrow
      I’d be amazed if Gavin didn’t get moved to LB.

Comment

I predict that Bobby's strategy to address the lack of DBs is to go through spring ball, see if any of the current WRs can successfully convert to DBs, then sign 2-3 FBS drop-downs or JC players.

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post
          I predict that Bobby's strategy to address the lack of DBs is to go through spring ball, see if any of the current WRs can successfully convert to DBs, then sign 2-3 FBS drop-downs or JC players.
          I think you’re on to something. He better have some kind of plan because we are severely lacking at CB

Comment

Hauck is moving quite a few players to different positions. He is forced to do this due to lack of roster continuity at certain positions like some of you have mentioned. (CB) He better have a plan or its going to be a long season in the air it out Big Sky conference.

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post
              Probably. Wasn’t that his M.O. before?

Comment

Trumaine Johnson was a receiver......

Comment

Working...
                X