This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha

You fat fuck, when you losers get done ice fishing you need to post on eGriz, set the tone and help us out. There are only a coupe of people posting there that are sane and we are outnumbered. We need you and Savage so post you fags

Originally posted by Man1 View Post
    You fat fuck, when you losers get done ice fishing you need to post on eGriz, set the tone and help us out. There are only a coupe of people posting there that are sane and we are outnumbered. We need you and Savage so post you fags
    Don't hold back..... tell us what you really think

Comment

Originally posted by Man1 View Post
      Don’t waste your breath. AG1 ain’t ever going back to egriz.

Comment

To let you know how fucking stupid Man1 is.......I told him last week not to post this shit on the main site, use the private forums or text me.

When Savage and I drive through his town next week heading to our ice fishing trip in Minnesota, I am going to slap that midget into a fat girl in the Howdy.......one of them.

You are buying drinks dickhead

Comment

Working...
        X