Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Griz Nation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is Griz Nation?

    Lately it seems some people feel they get to tell others what they can and cant say when it comes to Griz football. It got me thinking about what a fan base is and how it operates.

    Does a fan base need a narcissistic lawyer, spineless real estate agent and person that spend time on various message boards spamming them with "look at me posts", virtue signaling and self aggrandizement posts instead of taking care of things at home?

    Do they "speak" for Griz Nation?
    Are they Grz Nation?
    Do we even want people like that in Griz Nation?

    Why don't people like this accept others opinions?
    Why do they censor peoples opinions?
    Why can't they do the same things they are asking you to do?


    Griz nation is comprised of many people, many ethnicities and religions backgrounds. People that played sports and people that were in the band. Men, women, straight, gay, gamblers, drug users, gun owners, hunters, vegans, hippies, zealots etc the list can go on and on.

    One thing for sure is that there will never be one instance where all of these people line up and agree 100% on anything its not going to happen, so others need to respect opinions of a multitude of other people and viewpoints. You will always get that here, I don't like a lot of what other people post but I would never censor it or delete the opinions no matter what they are. They are your words and you own them.

    You will never be saved or protected here, if that's scary don't post here. Go to your safe watered down space and sing campfire songs in your echo chamber.

    Griz Nation is vast and ever changing, it cannot be described by ten twenty or one hundred things........the only things we have in common is we are all fans of Montana Football and we fucking hate the cats.

    Deal with it and talk football

    Last edited by ALPHAGRIZ1; 02-28-2018, 03:25 PM.

  • #2
    Well said. Let's be done with the hypocrisy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
      Well said. Let's be done with the hypocrisy.
      Oh look.........another one of Alphas screen names talking to himself over here!

      Comment


      • #4
        I just want to know what kind of lame fraternity pledges a card carrying feminist.

        Comment


        • #5
          Great post AG1. I really don’t get why certain people are afraid of other people’s opinions. Diversity is what makes message boards great. On a side note, I do think it’s funny that you are still “living rent free” in the heads of many on Egriz. What has it been like two years since you posted over there?

          Comment


          • #6
            Esugar continues its death spiral as it has become irrelevant regarding any meaningful football discussion. It reminds me of the demise of People magazine, which initially was a very unique mag reporting interesting clips of life which one would never find normally.... into just another celebrity drivel rag. This is what esugar has evolved to....... celebrity drivel, with the celebs being the idiots ruling that board.

            Just look at the pathetic individuals mucking-up esugar these days. You've got Playa Rape's self-aggrandizing chin music, a two-bit clueless jock-sniffing realtor, an over-bearing post-deleting moderator, and a femi-nazi fat chick dominating every thread over there. It has been degraded into a senseless boggle of meaningless threads... mostly lecturing Griz Nation about how to think, post, and act. The rest of the posters beyond these pin heads are composed of ass-kissing wannabees who care more about fitting-in and sucking-up to the aforementioned than risking their wrath by actually making a thoughtful post.

            But, none of this surprises me. We now live in a nation in which our thoughts and actions are constantly judged by the polticly-correction police. Freedom of speech, and even freedom of thought are on trial every moment today. Why should we expect esugar.com to be any different?
            Last edited by growler; 03-01-2018, 07:55 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              And you also have posters over on egriz who think we shouldn't hide behind a screen name and that everyone should know who you are so you can be held accountable when you post over there..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GrizCountry420 View Post
                And you also have posters over on egriz who think we shouldn't hide behind a screen name and that everyone should know who you are so you can be held accountable when you post over there..
                And accountable by who? The above mentioned group? Who the hell do they think they are? I see some of their tweets on twitter as well and they are a self important, self righteous group of hypocrites. The diversity they seek is very narrow. As long as you agree with them they like you, if you don't, they in mass try to shout you down.

                The sad thing is some of us have been on egriz for over fifteen years. It use to have lots of off color commentary. I guess they don't think we remember the hottie threads, the threads devoted to a coaches daughter or the threads making fun of a certain teams cow like cheerleaders. Some of them participated. They forget or weren't there when we used to have threads with Georgia Southern, Richmond or the like. So of the posts were brutal and not politically correct. Now it's safe zones and pc police.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah eGriz sucks now, back when we all started AG1 Inc it was a fun place to hang with the fellas and have fun. Now you have Fatty Mc Fatterson acting like shes a Griz football fan when we all know she only uses that facade to eat tailgate food and nachos and cheeseburgers inside the stadium. Go team! This place can be just as fun, you know there won't be any PC police 47 U.S.C. 230 (Section 230 baby) and nothing is off limits since you know anything goes with "AG1" LOL
                  Last edited by Man1; 03-01-2018, 10:12 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post

                    And accountable by who? The above mentioned group? Who the hell do they think they are? I see some of their tweets on twitter as well and they are a self important, self righteous group of hypocrites. The diversity they seek is very narrow. As long as you agree with them they like you, if you don't, they in mass try to shout you down.

                    The sad thing is some of us have been on egriz for over fifteen years. It use to have lots of off color commentary. I guess they don't think we remember the hottie threads, the threads devoted to a coaches daughter or the threads making fun of a certain teams cow like cheerleaders. Some of them participated. They forget or weren't there when we used to have threads with Georgia Southern, Richmond or the like. So of the posts were brutal and not politically correct. Now it's safe zones and pc police.
                    Glendive, this is a great post by you, and I could not have written one so eloquently! There are about 5 posters over at eusgar who are responsible for ruining that site. You know who they are. But, how many who post ON THIS SITE previously sucked Wally's schwantz until he took his ball and went home??? He has ALWAYS been a self-serving judgemental jock sniffer, acting like he was some kind of "insider" sitting in judgement of the rest of Griz Nation. And, some of you bought into it hook-line-and-sinker! Now, he runs from Alpha's new reputation because it will expose the cozy little dick-sucking empire he has created on the other board. He thrives on the adoration that the clueless lemmings laud him with over there, and doesn't want to jeopardize that by posting here. Good riddance, I say.

                    I know several previous assistant coaches, and ALL OF THEM tried to avoid him any time they could. Every college football program has these coach-sniffers, and every coach hates them. I exposed Wally for what he is. He is a "progressive" left-wing PC dude who gets a woody from trying to be someone who he is not.
                    Last edited by growler; 03-02-2018, 06:53 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by growler View Post

                      Glendive, this is a great post by you, and I could not have written one so eloquently! There are about 5 posters over at eusgar who are responsible for ruining that site. You know who they are. But, how many who post ON THIS SITE previously sucked Wally's schwantz until he took his ball and went home??? He has ALWAYS been a self-serving judgemental jock sniffer, acting like he was some kind of "insider" sitting in judgement of the rest of Griz Nation. And, some of you bought into it hook-line-and-sinker! Now, he runs from Alpha's new reputation because it will expose the cozy little dick-sucking empire he has created on the other board. He thrives on the adoration that the clueless lemmings laud him with over there, and doesn't want to jeopardize that by posting here. Good riddance, I say.

                      I know several previous assistant coaches, and ALL OF THEM tried to avoid him any time they could. Every college football program has these coach-sniffers, and every coach hates them. I exposed Wally for what he is. He is a "progressive" left-wing PC dude who gets a woody from trying to be someone who he is not.
                      Just because Wally is a Sugarcoater and can’t always “talk straight” about Griz Football that doesn’t make him a bad guy.
                      He is a known commodity in the community and probably just feels he can’t push the envelope in terms of controversial opinions or comments. He plays it safe. I’m okay with that. At least he knows his limitations. Not everybody has the courage to just let it rip on these message boards, especially when a person’s identity is known. Now, I certainly do respect posters like you and Alpha who are fearless but not all posters are wired that way. As far as being a “self serving jock sniffer”, I don’t put Brint in PR’s class. Also, does any egrizzer really just blindly follow Brint’s opinions/analysis? I really don’t think so.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The point being is hypocrites. See second paragraph of my post. Deleting your own posts from years ago looks pretty disingenuous when you are the lead cheerleader at someone else's expense.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
                          The point being is hypocrites. See second paragraph of my post. Deleting your own posts from years ago looks pretty disingenuous when you are the lead cheerleader at someone else's expense.
                          I would certainly agree that deleting negative posts doesn’t help Brint’s credibility and it really shows just how fearful he is of being perceived negatively by some. That’s unfortunate.....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CV Griz Fan View Post

                            Just because Wally is a Sugarcoater and can’t always “talk straight” about Griz Football that doesn’t make him a bad guy.
                            He is a known commodity in the community and probably just feels he can’t push the envelope in terms of controversial opinions or comments. He plays it safe. I’m okay with that. At least he knows his limitations. Not everybody has the courage to just let it rip on these message boards, especially when a person’s identity is known. Now, I certainly do respect posters like you and Alpha who are fearless but not all posters are wired that way. As far as being a “self serving jock sniffer”, I don’t put Brint in PR’s class. Also, does any egrizzer really just blindly follow Brint’s opinions/analysis? I really don’t think so.....
                            Dude, please. So, Brinty is just being politically-correct? It takes a total pussy to delete posting history in order to protect his agenda. Brinty and Playa Rape are the two biggest jock-sniffers in Missoula. PERIOD! As I have posted before, I have been told by three different assistant coaches (only one still on the staff) that both of these individuals are annoying and not wanted. They are tolerated, because they are very visible around town, and one gives quite a bit of money to the athletic department. But, he also expects to be fellated by the staff because of this. I can assure you that no college football coach likes this type of "fan"............. one who expects concessions in exchange for donations.

                            CV, you are too willing to overlook the obvious, and your attempts to play the middle are well documented. If that's your mantra, so be it. I prefer to call a spade a spade. Neither of these individuals bring anything to the Montana football program that any other fan doesn't bring, even though that fact eludes them.

                            Then, you have the idiot Payton, who thinks he is Lord of Esugar! He is a total dip shit, and has single-handedly ruined that board. I HATE censorship! There is no reason any individual should be banned from posting. NONE!
                            Last edited by growler; 03-05-2018, 07:20 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Egriz is a f_cking joke now. It's all drama and just like a good "B" movie! The good football posters are not posting while the popular 10 fellate themselves every day over there.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X