What is Griz Nation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Griz Nation has its own fake news universe, fostered by Twitter posts and several post-police who think they have the right to tell all of Griz Nation how to think and act. Tragically, so many sheep choose to follow them by placing their collective noses up their asses. They are too afraid of challenging them, and incurring their wrath. They can all suck my......

Comment

All you need to know about what kind of person Brint is, you can find in the words he posts in the eGriz club. He is as fake as it gets and his little minions are just as bad. All typical of people that can't deal with others in the real world so they go to cyber space to intimidate and terrorize. The fact he deleted all his posts and tweets on his accounts tells you how phony he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Griz View Post
          All you need to know about what kind of person Brint is, you can find in the words he posts in the eGriz club. He is as fake as it gets and his little minions are just as bad. All typical of people that can't deal with others in the real world so they go to cyber space to intimidate and terrorize. The fact he deleted all his posts and tweets on his accounts tells you how phony he is.
          Agreed. You post it...... you own it!

What is hilarious is that Payton and his minions are labeling all Maroonblood posters as less-than-human. He is a joke, and is the worst thing that ever happened to Esugar. It amazes me that Chris allows him to continue being a mod. I knew it was a huge mistake when Alpha allowed Wahlberg to be a mod over here. And now Brinty takes his ball and goes home when he starts distancing himself from Alpha. Predictable by me, because I knew Brinty was all about protecting his "image" within Griz Nation. Why would anyone use Brint Wahlberg as their realtor? Obviously, few do now.
          Last edited by growler; 03-06-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Just visited Accent Griznation central, and now have found another pathetic loser poster, GGNez, who is woking hard to ruin that site. She would rather discuss anything other than football, while firmly implanted deep into her couch devouring Bon Bons.

Comment

Working...
            X