Spring Practices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Practices

Anyone going to be able to drop by a few and give us a non sugar update?

For sure. They are open to the public. Which reminds me...thank f'ng gawd Stitt is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by griz5700 View Post
      For sure. They are open to the public. Which reminds me...thank f'ng gawd Stitt is gone.
      +1000 !!!

The real reason Bubble-Screen Bob closed practice is so that fans who know football couldn't witness how pathetic his practices were.

Comment

Other than Bob’s Tit, Bubble Screen Bob was the best moniker I heard for the departed HC.... LOL.
        Last edited by CV Griz Fan; 03-01-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Since I will not be in Missoula for spring practice, I am hoping that a couple of you will attend spring practices and give us some insight on the team. Anyone planning on attending?

Comment

I'm damn excited. Bunch of unknowns on this team. Some crazy hyped up recruits that stitthead brought in, hopefully they live up to the bobkitty esque hype for pre-season.

Excited to see what dropdowns become available, particularly on the o-line and secondary.

Comment

Hope somebody has a report.

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post
                Since I will not be in Missoula for spring practice, I am hoping that a couple of you will attend spring practices and give us some insight on the team. Anyone planning on attending?
                Once the pads get on, I'll attend a few.

Comment

Thanks 5700.

Comment

Originally posted by griz5700 View Post

Once the pads get on, I'll attend a few.
                    Sounds good. I know you understand the game of football, and will not sugar-coat what you observe, unlike another "popular analyst"

Comment

Working...
                    X