No announcement yet.

Trumaine Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The following posters are in these pictures: AG1, Ursus, Omega, SaraC, Growler, Lone Star Legend and Savage

Not every poster is me.......suck it

Click image for larger version

Name:	full.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	736

Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	737

Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	738

Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	739

Comment

Originally posted by CV Griz Fan View Post
      Growler:
      I’m not trying to stir the pot here but many of the African American ball players from California told my kid that they felt, at times, some racism while out in the community. Now, perception is an individual thing. And obviously, I can’t speak to their experiences because I’m not African American. But I think one at least has to be sensitive to the possibility that these players might have experienced some awkward moments while in Montana. They most likely experienced it Cali too but when you represent UM and the state of Montana, maybe the expectations are a little higher I don’t know. Again, not trying to stir the pot but that could be a part of this...
      Whatever Alpha............

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

The following posters are in these pictures: AG1, Ursus, Omega, SaraC, Growler, Lone Star Legend and Savage

Not every poster is me.......suck it

Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	736

Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	737

Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	738

Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	739
        Are the hotties under the Canopy MB posters too?

Comment

Ummmm, you get a participation trophy for your continuation foul. But hey, if I owned a message board and only a few posters were contributing, I would probably do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by CV Griz Fan View Post
            Growler:
            I’m not trying to stir the pot here but many of the African American ball players from California told my kid that they felt, at times, some racism while out in the community. Now, perception is an individual thing. And obviously, I can’t speak to their experiences because I’m not African American. But I think one at least has to be sensitive to the possibility that these players might have experienced some awkward moments while in Montana. They most likely experienced it Cali too but when you represent UM and the state of Montana, maybe the expectations are a little higher I don’t know. Again, not trying to stir the pot but that could be a part of this...
            So, AA kids actually think that some people in Missoula are racist? Gee, how surprising. Who would have thunk it??? So, do you think there are racist people in ANY community that these kids could have played in? I love how blacks always get pissed when it is pointed out that the vast majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks, but it it racist to condem the entire black community for the violent acts of a few....... then they get their panties in a wad and condemn the "community " of Missoula for being racist, because of a few. I have ALWAYS hated hypocrisy, and THIS is 100% hypocritical!

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post
              Ummmm, you get a participation trophy for your continuation foul. But hey, if I owned a message board and only a few posters were contributing, I would probably do the same.
              Says the guy with 40 more posts than I....................and if you think I give one fuck if anyone posts on here you are more delusional than we think you are. I wouldnt care if nobody posted for 5 months.

Yes Alpha/CV one of the hotties posts on here the other one couldn't turn on a computer without help.
              Last edited by ALPHAGRIZ1; 03-15-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

So, AA kids actually think that some people in Missoula are racist? Gee, how surprising. Who would have thunk it??? So, do you think there are racist people in ANY community that these kids could have played in? I love how blacks always get pissed when it is pointed out that the vast majority of violent crimes are committed by blacks, but it it racist to condem the entire black community for the violent acts of a few....... then they get their panties in a wad and condemn the "community " of Missoula for being racist, because of a few. I have ALWAYS hated hypocrisy, and THIS is 100% hypocritical!
                What is really bullshit is they try to act like that only happens to them, got to Nashville and eat hot chicken while being white, go to Miami or Dallas or Phoenix or Detroit or Chicago and see how white people get treated. It happens to everyone but some of us dont bitch about it

Comment

Says the guy with 40 more posts than I....................and if you think I give one fuck if anyone posts on here you are more delusional than we think you are. I wouldnt care if nobody posted for 5 months.

Yes Alpha/CV one of the hotties posts on here the other one couldn't turn on a computer without help.
                  When you say "we", I take it you are referring to all of your alter-egos.........ROFL

Comment

What is really bullshit is they try to act like that only happens to them, got to Nashville and eat hot chicken while being white, go to Miami or Dallas or Phoenix or Detroit or Chicago and see how white people get treated. It happens to everyone but some of us dont bitch about it
                    Let me get this straight, as posted by mtgrizrule over at esugar........ so, because Tru felt that SOME Missoula fans were racist, that fact justifies his never having anything to do with the University who gave him a full ride schollie??? Total cop-out, classless pathetic excuse, and TOTAL BULLSHIT on his part! Why can't Griz fans just stop sucking his Johnson and admit that he was simply a hired gun who has no allegiance to Bobby Hauck nor the University of Montana? I might be 68 years old, but I still vividly remember the gang hand signals in the end zone, the Taser incident, and him curb-stomping frat boys.

Comment

When you say "we", I take it you are referring to all of your alter-egos.........ROFL
                      I don't have any other screen names.......so Im about 65 various screen names behind you.

Comment

Let me get this straight, as posted by mtgrizrule over at esugar........ so, because Tru felt that SOME Missoula fans were racist, that fact justifies his never having anything to do with the University who gave him a full ride schollie??? Total cop-out, classless pathetic excuse, and TOTAL BULLSHIT on his part! Why can't Griz fans just stop sucking his Johnson and admit that he was simply a hired gun who has no allegiance to Bobby Hauck nor the University of Montana? I might be 68 years old, but I still vividly remember the gang hand signals in the end zone, the Taser incident, and him curb-stomping frat boys.
                        Beating up white frat boys is cool, quit trying to make it seem like this little angel did anything wrong. Taser just got him more street cred and the gang signs he frequently flashed was just self expression and him and being himself.

You are white so shut up, you dont get an opinion anymore...........go to the back of the bus kracka

Comment

• CV Griz Fan
                          CV Griz Fan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What jock hasn’t beat up a few frat boys...That’s as American as apple pie....

I don't have any other screen names.......so Im about 65 various screen names behind you.
                        ZZZZZ. Get some game or go home, dude!

Comment

Urinal had to add this little dittie to PR's love fest for Trumaine over at escat.com........

"It was MUCH MUCH more than a couple dozen. Hell even local newspapers were pretty rough on him. I am biased as I have known and been friends with him since he came here. Missoula was often borderline racist to him, including the tazer incident."

Borderline racist??? What does that mean? Is that just like "a little bit pregnant"?

Comment

Played co-rec softball with Tru. He's a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by griz5700 View Post
                              Played co-rec softball with Tru. He's a good guy.
                              I never said he wasn't a good guy. I just think it is bullshit that he condemns the entire Griz fan base, as well as the university, for their reaction his indiscretions. The UM football team has dozens of kids who never get into any trouble while they are playing. Tru had at minimum three separate issues in which the police were involved. As I have said before...... don't commit an act and then blame other people for holding you accountable for that act. Worse, don't use that flimsy excuse for not making a donation to the school who allowed you to become a multi-millionaire.

Michael Roos is a class act who showed his gratitude with his donation to EWU. Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X