This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic Threats on Posters Using This Site

If for any reason any of you are receiving threats or being stalked by people from Missoula data mining your user information. Please send me a PM and I will set you up an account so you are able to use our VPN.

I have had this information available to others in the past, but we all need to protect our interests and keep these people from harassing our friends and family.

You have got to be kidding, right? This is a freaking message board! We are all Griz fans. Are you telling me that some fans are so demented as to threaten posters because they post here? What has happened to our society???

Comment

Not kidding, they are now vandalizing personal property of some people associated with this site. One of the people that were making physical threats was dealt with over the weekend. Just need people to know that what you say on here will be mined by Brint Wahlberg and possibly used against you at work or on other social media.

Comment

Brint's star is fading fast. I have been trying to tell Griz Nation for years that this guy has his own agenda, and is NOT a spokesperson for the fan base. Every college football fan base has jock-chasers like Brint and Playa Rape. The coaches hate them in private, but have to tolerate them in public. I just wish that so many of the fan base would see through their narcissistic agenda for who they really are.

Last edited by growler; 03-21-2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
          If for any reason any of you are receiving threats or being stalked by people from Missoula data mining your user information. Please send me a PM and I will set you up an account so you are able to use our VPN.

I have had this information available to others in the past, but we all need to protect our interests and keep these people from harassing our friends and family.
          From my UM physics class, I can't help but remember one of the laws I learned........."for every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction"

Comment

Working...
          X