2018 Spring Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Spring Game

Sneed looked good today had a couple errant passes but that happens when WRs run the wrong routes and players are not on the same page.

OL sucks and then it gets worse when the 2nd team comes in.......whatever QB lines up this fall is going to be running for his life and I doubt the starter will make it through the beating they will take.

Will comment.more later we are drinking now in Lolo

My heart is hoping that the o-line looked bad because the defense was playing great and getting tons of good pressure, however my head tells me that years of subpar recruiting along the trenches is fleshing itself out on the field.

Defenses usually do, and should look better this time of year, but Coach didn't exactly walk into a stacked roster on either side.

Comment

I think we will have a quality overall team by opening day this fall. I’ve seen many Bobby Hauck coached teams in the past and I’m confident this team will be very good.

Comment

Welnel played very well for a freshman, he might be very good at LB.
        ​​​​​​
        The WRs have really come around now that Pease is here coaching. The route running has improved 10 fold over what I have watched over the last few years. If JLM continues to grow he might turn into a very good WR. Same with Toure, he looked dominating out there yesterday.

Comment

After watching Toure last season, I think he has rare skills, and if he keeps developing I believe he may be good enough to play on Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
            Sneed looked good today had a couple errant passes but that happens when WRs run the wrong routes and players are not on the same page.

OL sucks and then it gets worse when the 2nd team comes in.......whatever QB lines up this fall is going to be running for his life and I doubt the starter will make it through the beating they will take.

Will comment.more later we are drinking now in Lolo
            You done in Lolo yet!?

Comment

Working...
            X