Some Griz Fans I'd Like To Meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Griz Fans I'd Like To Meet

I have met 5700 last summer at a Griz scrimmage..... great guy...... very knowledgeable. There are several other posters I would love to meet to talk football with...... Rob, Glendive, Hawkeye, kemagic, and Raider. These are guys who are unafraid to be objective about Grizzly football, and whose football acumen I respect. 24 would be fun to meet too, as long as he left his double-talk at home! I don't always agree with them, but respect their knowledge nonetheless. There are others whom I am forgetting. Maybe this summer we can tip a few at a local watering hole.

Savage, Omega and I are out drinking in Lolo right now, you should swing out and have a beer with us...............I bet there is some pussy reason why that wont happen but the offer is still open.

Savage says he would like to see if you have the balls to show up since the last time he saw you was close to 15 years ago and you were running out the back of the Mo Club. I agree its been awhile since that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
      Savage, Omega and I are out drinking in Lolo right now, you should swing out and have a beer with us...............I bet there is some pussy reason why that wont happen but the offer is still open.

Savage says he would like to see if you have the balls to show up since the last time he saw you was close to 15 years ago and you were running out the back of the Mo Club. I agree its been awhile since that happened.
      You love to lie, and create pseudo friends who don't exist.. Everybody knows you've been lying about the MoClub thing for years. In fact, everybody has figured you out and just humor you now. Haven't you about used up this fiasco by now? You're just pissed cause I won't friend you on Facebook. I don't slum it by drinking in some hick Lolo bar anyway.
      Last edited by growler; 04-18-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

We have video of the whole thing jagoff.

Yeah if Savage, and Omega are fake, then Titleless must be too, because hes drank with them on several occasions! You couldnt hang drinking in Lolo anyway, much too soft.

Comment

Yeah if Savage, and Omega are fake, then Titleless must be too, because hes drank with them on several occasions! You couldnt hang drinking in Lolo anyway, much too soft.
          Omega tried to ruin our night three weeks ago. Son of a bitch.

Comment

But, but, but hes fake..................just another pseudo friend of mine.

Comment

But, but, but hes fake..................just another pseudo friend of mine.
              Whatever Alphie. If you get a woody trying the bully some 68 year old man, then go for it. I frankly don't give fuck about your buddies. We all know that only tough guys drink in LoLo, and we're all duly impressed that you guys are members of that genre, But, it doesn't look so tough for you to try to intimidate an old man to prove your manhood. I'm sure there must be plenty of candidates more your age to fuck with in the bar you drink at.
              Last edited by growler; 04-18-2018, 11:24 PM.

Comment

A video of it? Then you might want to use it to jack off to at night. Why don't you talk some football on here, or is this site just for you own private phallic symbol?

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post

Whatever Alphie. If you get a woody trying the bully some 68 year old man, then go for it. I frankly don't give fuck about your buddies. We all know that only tough guys drink in LoLo, and we're all duly impressed that you guys are members of that genre, But, it doesn't look so tough for you to try to intimidate an old man to prove your manhood. I'm sure there must be plenty of candidates more your age to fuck with in the bar you drink at.
                  We invited you to have a drink, how is that bullying you?

Fucking drama queen

Comment

We invited you to have a drink, how is that bullying you?

Fucking drama queen
                    Inviting me for drink? Really? You keep up this fiasco about back door lie, then tell me I will find "some pussy reason" why I will not join you and you expect me to even WANT to have a drink with you? My pussy reason is that I am 1200 miles away in Arizona. I have had your back in your little tet-e-tet with the behemoth chick at Missoula Rising, but you always find a way to stab me in the back. How many other posters have stood by you? Maybe you should invite your good buddy Wahlberg to join you guys for a drink. Every time get get liquored-up, you start with the dain brammage and lies again, and I ain't playin'.
                    Last edited by growler; 04-19-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

I thought you quit?

Do you really think I give one fuck about anyone on the internet "having my back"? Hell I dont care in real life, the people I hang with and trust are the only peoples opinions that matter and they know you are a liar and con man. Quit lying and pay up on the bet you lost to Rob, then maybe you will earn a little "street cred" until then leave nobody wants you here anyway.

(That was tough love not "bulling" you PC pussy)

Comment

I'll meet anyone, but because of my location (San Diego), makes it hard. THere are like 3 Griz fans here. LOL.

I'm a fan of spending long Thursday afternoons in the Rhino when I am in town. Drinking some high quality brew and shooting the shit. I find the consumption of adult beverages to be a nice greaser of wheels as it were. You can get a lot shit covered under the guise of a nice buzz.

Comment

I thought you quit?

Do you really think I give one fuck about anyone on the internet "having my back"? Hell I dont care in real life, the people I hang with and trust are the only peoples opinions that matter and they know you are a liar and con man. Quit lying and pay up on the bet you lost to Rob, then maybe you will earn a little "street cred" until then leave nobody wants you here anyway.

(That was tough love not "bulling" you PC pussy)
                          fuck you. i hope your flip insurance premiums are paid-up. oh, and this advice is just tough love

Comment

Originally posted by Grizfan-24 View Post
                            I'll meet anyone, but because of my location (San Diego), makes it hard. THere are like 3 Griz fans here. LOL.

I'm a fan of spending long Thursday afternoons in the Rhino when I am in town. Drinking some high quality brew and shooting the shit. I find the consumption of adult beverages to be a nice greaser of wheels as it were. You can get a lot shit covered under the guise of a nice buzz.
                            PM me anytime 24. I’ll have a beer with you. Maybe I’ll bring my son so the three Griz fans in SD can hang....

Comment

CV, I forgot about you as a poster I would like to have a beer with and discuss football

Comment

Working...
                              X