No announcement yet.

Welcome to Sneedville

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ is the most clueless hack on esugar. He still thinks Stitt got a raw deal and that our program was on the verge of greatness if we kept him as coach. Hawkeye, not sure you were posting a couple of years ago, but half of the posters in the "sky-is-falling-now-that Jensen-quit" crowd were calling Jensen a bust back then, and writing that he would never be the future at QB for the Griz. And, now, after one 5-3 performance as the starter, he is the messiah! ROFL

To me, Jensen was an average QB with shaky accuracy, and not even in the same conversation as some of the Griz greats at QB from the past. Bobby will not settle for average, and knows that an average QB is not the answer to returning to the level he wants us to be.

Comment

I am all-in on Bobby as our coach. I just hope that he doesn't return to signing a bunch of thugs and tatented-but-troubled drop-downs who have been kicked off their teams for thuggery.

Comment

As I said, who knows why Jensen decided to leave but him. Fact is he didn't want to be a Griz anymore. He made the decision to leave. I don't think anyone who has any sanity would believe Bobby forced him out the door. Jensen quit for his own reasons and that being said, we are better not to have someone in the locker room who isn't 100% bought in to the program. He wasn't that talented to be a non committed player.

Comment

Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
          As I said, who knows why Jensen decided to leave but him. Fact is he didn't want to be a Griz anymore. He made the decision to leave. I don't think anyone who has any sanity would believe Bobby forced him out the door. Jensen quit for his own reasons and that being said, we are better not to have someone in the locker room who isn't 100% bought in to the program. He wasn't that talented to be a non committed player.
          I thought that I read somewhere that he was the next Dave Dickinson, and future NFL quarterback? What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post
            I am all-in on Bobby as our coach. I just hope that he doesn't return to signing a bunch of thugs and tatented-but-troubled drop-downs who have been kicked off their teams for thuggery.
            Fuck you, you NEED him to resort to recruiting thugs and talent laden drop downs so you can continue to be a fuckhead like you have been the last 15 years. You want nothing more than to be able to bitch about Hauck like you did the last time he was here.

Comment

I still think this is a Rosy decision, or action. We will see how it plays out. Wish Jensen would have stuck this out. But if he doesn't want to be here, good luck. Next guy up.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post

Fuck you, you NEED him to resort to recruiting thugs and talent laden drop downs so you can continue to be a fuckhead like you have been the last 15 years. You want nothing more than to be able to bitch about Hauck like you did the last time he was here.
                Take your meds and mix well with vodka. Oh, you already do that daily. There is NOBODY on this site who slammed Bobby Hauck as much as you did when he was here before. "Big Game Bob" was yours to own. And now, you suck his dick like you were his agent! At least I have not been banned from the UM campus! You keep showing your childish antics and your reputation continues to plummet like Playa Rape going down on a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post

Take your meds and mix well with vodka. Oh, you already do that daily. There is NOBODY on this site who slammed Bobby Hauck as much as you did when he was here before. "Big Game Bob" was yours to own. And now, you suck his dick like you were his agent! At least I have not been banned from the UM campus! You keep showing your childish antics and your reputation continues to plummet like Playa Rape going down on a coach.
                  I dont like Hauck now and I didnt like him last decade. I dont flip flop like you do, now you are trying to suck his dick and act like hes an elite coach. He isnt he maintains programs and all you knee jerk Hauckamaniacs are gonna find that out BIGTIME this time around.

Who cares if I am banned from the campus? I know I dont, its the last place I want to be. All the leftwing cunts and people who cant function in society can have it. Just wait for the other shoe to drop before you look "stupider" than you do every time your old hack ass hits submit on a post

Comment

Uh, you don't like ANYBODY, including yourself!You are an interesting blob of protoplasm, for sure. I'm sure a good Master's thesis could be built around your long and continuing saga. You are novelty a act and never fail to deliver, but we wuv ya, big guy!

Comment

Another thread ruined by the same two idiots. No wonder nobody posts here.

Comment

So after listening to part of Nuanez radio show, we learned that from his perspective at least, Snead improved throughout the spring while Jensen looked more and more shaky. Egriz meltdown continues anyway. We heard that basically, Jensen had been coddled by Stitt over other players on the team and was like Phillips a golden boy. Bobby treats all players equally and says you earn your playing time. No special players. Former Griz say Bobby will rag on you until your last game of your Griz career in an effort to get all your potential developed.
                        What I draw from the radio show was Bobby is old school, tough nose coach. Snowflakes need not apply. Stitt was a snowflake coddler if you play a position he cares about. If you were defense or special teams player then not so much. With that in mind, after reading a couple of egriz threads, it all makes sense. No safe spaces in Bobby's locker room.

Comment

There isn't a larger narrative here.

1. Sneed was given an opportunity, with this staff that he wouldn't have enjoyed otherwise. He took it, he ran with it. Good for him.
                          2. This wasn't about Jensen being babied by Stitt at all. Jensen did have a great relationship with the former head coach and one that he wasn't likely to enjoy with any of the offensive principles here. That isn't a condemnation about Hauck, Rosy or Pease. I would gather that it did play a part as to why it was easier for Jensen to say goodbye. I think most kids probably would struggle with that transition. I have seen all three work, it was not going to be an easy transition between how Stitt managed his quarterbacks and how those three do. You have to coach the way that gets the most out of your players. I think it'll bring dividends, but it is not without a tremendous amount of risk.
                          3. Jensen made a decision, because he could. He wasn't backed into a corner, and he knew he'd have a chance over the summer and fall to compete. A battle that he might have won. If he didn't mesh with this staff, that is fine. Clearly their style didn't make him play better. Clearly he wasn't as decisive and confident under this system as he was with the other. He'll transfer, and he'll get opportunities at a number of schools. No matter what direction he chooses to go. Best wishes for the kid.

Comment

Which is what I have said here and on egriz and got crap about. He quit for his own reasons. Good for him but don't lament his decision. If he didn't like the situation better to know now than later. He didn't want to be here or a part anymore. Done. Get over it Griz nation. It happens. Hell, Trevor Knight was sent packing from OU after beating Alabama in a bowl game. He went to TAMU and OU got Baker Mayfield. It happens. Why the meltdown. Silly

Comment

Originally posted by Grizfan-24 View Post
                              There isn't a larger narrative here.

1. Sneed was given an opportunity, with this staff that he wouldn't have enjoyed otherwise. He took it, he ran with it. Good for him.
                              2. This wasn't about Jensen being babied by Stitt at all. Jensen did have a great relationship with the former head coach and one that he wasn't likely to enjoy with any of the offensive principles here. That isn't a condemnation about Hauck, Rosy or Pease. I would gather that it did play a part as to why it was easier for Jensen to say goodbye. I think most kids probably would struggle with that transition. I have seen all three work, it was not going to be an easy transition between how Stitt managed his quarterbacks and how those three do. You have to coach the way that gets the most out of your players. I think it'll bring dividends, but it is not without a tremendous amount of risk.
                              3. Jensen made a decision, because he could. He wasn't backed into a corner, and he knew he'd have a chance over the summer and fall to compete. A battle that he might have won. If he didn't mesh with this staff, that is fine. Clearly their style didn't make him play better. Clearly he wasn't as decisive and confident under this system as he was with the other. He'll transfer, and he'll get opportunities at a number of schools. No matter what direction he chooses to go. Best wishes for the kid.
                              Your comment in point #1 is ridiculous! Where do you come up with this shit? So, the only reason Sneed won the starting QB job was because Hauck "gave him an opportunity he wouldn't have enjoyed elsewhere"?? Really? Even more hilarious is your opening statement that "there isn't a larger narrative here"....... then proceed to give your narrative.

Jensen was soft and was used to being coddled by Stitt. When he realized that Bobby opened-up every position on the team to competition, he took his ball and went home. I can tell you that these feelings are shared by current players on the team. Your constant spinning this topic with your usual 500 words that say nothing and regularly contradict even what you wrote in previous sentences in the same narrative is par for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X