Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does Bobby get to turn the program around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does Bobby get to turn the program around?

Quite a divide developing over the hiring of Hauck and now the departure of Jensen. How long before the pitchforks come out and people start calling for a new head coach?
    1 year
    16.67%
    2 years
    8.33%
    3 years
    41.67%
    4 years
    33.33%
    Fire him after 5 years
    0%

4 years, going to take a while to overhaul the mess stitthead left.

Seat would be getting REALLY hot if after 3 years he produces the same shit that stitt did, particularly the exact same LOSS to the scats 2 years in a row.

I believe a large majority of Griz fans are to a large degree highly more intelligent that the majority of those on egriz stitting their pants over the loss of a career 5-3 qb with a marginal release and accuracy.

THAT SAID-

I believe in Coach Hauck and this staff. Simply being coached effectively may produce another win or two vs what we had the last few years. I think intelligent leadership will allow some of those highly touted (by some) recruits to realize their potential (as well as be put in position to succeed) and the ones that don't I have to assume will be following Jensens path and look for a coddler coach elsewhere.

I would not be surprised whatsoever if by the start of fall ball there are at least a few more players in the 2 deeps who leave. If we don't see an exodus before fall, it gives me hope that the ones who stay actually do want to be champions and can take a coach who doesn't use baby powder every time he speaks/COACHES them.

Plus as a complete joke, the lack of that stupid fucking green hat earns Hauck 1 more year lol.

I kind of want to post this over on egriz to see how many angry butthurt whiners will post about it

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeyebowhunter View Post
      4 years, going to take a while to overhaul the mess stitthead left.

Seat would be getting REALLY hot if after 3 years he produces the same shit that stitt did, particularly the exact same LOSS to the scats 2 years in a row.

I believe a large majority of Griz fans are to a large degree highly more intelligent that the majority of those on egriz stitting their pants over the loss of a career 5-3 qb with a marginal release and accuracy.

THAT SAID-

I believe in Coach Hauck and this staff. Simply being coached effectively may produce another win or two vs what we had the last few years. I think intelligent leadership will allow some of those highly touted (by some) recruits to realize their potential (as well as be put in position to succeed) and the ones that don't I have to assume will be following Jensens path and look for a coddler coach elsewhere.

I would not be surprised whatsoever if by the start of fall ball there are at least a few more players in the 2 deeps who leave. If we don't see an exodus before fall, it gives me hope that the ones who stay actually do want to be champions and can take a coach who doesn't use baby powder every time he speaks/COACHES them.

Plus as a complete joke, the lack of that stupid fucking green hat earns Hauck 1 more year lol.

I kind of want to post this over on egriz to see how many angry butthurt whiners will post about it
      Definately a lot of butt hurt whiners on egriz right now. All out shock seems to be the prevalent mood over there....

Comment

Egriz is full of nancy boys who follow each other around looking for the next micro-aggression.

Comment

That thread at esugar about Jensen leaving has provided much comic relief for me today. Just shows how clueless so many of our fans are. Newly resurrected comments about how Stitt "got the shaft" or that he "was building something special when he was fired" make me pity the brain synapses of the posters embarrassing themselves making these posts. Some of these knuckleheads are making Jensen into a God-like figure. I talked with two friends today who are both former starting Griz football players. They both stated that they lost all respect for Jensen for being unwilling to compete for the starting job. They said that your QB has to earn the respect of his teammates to be able to lead them, and Jensen would never be able to earn that the way he pouted all spring about not being the-anointed-one in Hauck's QB rotation. One of them talked with a current player on the team who told him that Jensen's antics during spring ball damaged his reputation with lots of teammates......... that Jensen sensed that fact.......... which caused him to withdraw from the team in the manner that we witnessed during the scrimmage.

We are better off without a soft pouty pseudo-leader at the QB condition.

Comment

Just shows you the participation ribbon crowd is alive and well on egriz.

Comment

Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
              Just shows you the participation ribbon crowd is alive and well on egriz.
              Some of these posters are saying that Jensen would still be our QB if Bubble Screen Bob were still the coach. And I say...... so what? We didn't win with Jensen last year, so what is the big deal with losing him?

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post

Some of these posters are saying that Jensen would still be our QB if Bubble Screen Bob were still the coach. And I say...... so what? We didn't win with Jensen last year, so what is the big deal with losing him?
                Haven’t you heard? According to one guy on FB he has s the “second coming of Dave Dickinson”

Comment

Originally posted by Robgriz View Post

Haven’t you heard? According to one guy on FB he has s the “second coming of Dave Dickinson”
                  Yeah, I heard that. Will be interesting to follow his career to see how he does. Anyone hear anything about where he is going?

Comment

Who is Dave Dickinson?

If he is anything like the Dave Dickenson Montana had in the 90s..................

P.S. STFU Growler you fucking hack liar. You provide zero to this board, you just regurgitate the same 5 comments and then create 5 new threads with the same 5 regurgitated comments..........that is until you create the same 5 threads again with the same 5 comments. Fucking hack

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
                      Who is Dave Dickinson?

If he is anything like the Dave Dickenson Montana had in the 90s..................

P.S. STFU Growler you fucking hack liar. You provide zero to this board, you just regurgitate the same 5 comments and then create 5 new threads with the same 5 regurgitated comments..........that is until you create the same 5 threads again with the same 5 comments. Fucking hack
                      Fuck. It auto corrected about 8 times to Dickerson. Not sure how it got Dickinson out of Dickenson. Stupid phone.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
                        Who is Dave Dickinson?

It is hilarious to watch Alphie lamely try to deflect the fact that he reacts like a pre-mentstrual 7th grade girl when he gets his feelings hurt. He has been lying about the back door for 15 years, then thinks I actually want to have a beer with him and his drunken friends. Bi-polar is not even strong enough for his affliction.

If you don't want me to post on your site, I won't. Then you can just talk to yourself through your 10 screen names.

Comment

Originally posted by Robgriz View Post

Fuck. It auto corrected about 8 times to Dickerson. Not sure how it got Dickinson out of Dickenson. Stupid phone.
                          Rob, i'll contact you when I get to Missoula.

Comment

I thought you two were friends?

Comment

Originally posted by growler View Post

Rob, i'll contact you when I get to Missoula.
                              Sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                              X