Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSC Tournament

Anyone going to the tournament in Reno?

The wife and I are driving over Wednesday to see if anyone can stop Idahos Sanders and Blake. Vandals seem to be peaking at the right time and are a scary team for anyone in a one and done tourney. Say hi if you see us in our Griz gear. Go Griz!

Well shows you what I know about picking winners in basketball, Southern Utah beat Idaho tonight 92-78. Big one tomorrow night as Montana takes on Northern Colorado in one semi final game.

Comment

Have not streamed any of the games. Little video I have seen and pics, it is sad we play a tournament to an empty arena. Glad the Griz will have some support. Which begs a philosophical question, if you play a tournament and no one see's it does it still count? Just in case we get upset, I vote we deny it happened.

Comment

Well last night was one for the ages and I think it shows this team is mentally tough. One more to bring it home and do a little dancing! Griz might be a tough out for a 3, 4 or 5 seeded team if we make it. I am too old for another Northern Colorado game. Lets beat Eastern! Go Griz1

Comment

Great second half. Sorry Growler but I think program is regaining status. More athletic than before. Depends on a match up but could score an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by glendivegriz View Post
            Great second half. Sorry Growler but I think program is regaining status. More athletic than before. Depends on a match up but could score an upset.
            Why are you saying "sorry Growler"? I love this team and have been a huge supporter all season long. That doesn't mean that I can'r offer specific criticism when warranted. I criticized Travis's end-game coaching previously, and I feel it was justified. And, I still feel that Griz defenders other than Fab are too easily owned on man defense by head fakes, leaving them in-the-air or committing a needless foul. But Rorie is getting much better at it, as he showed in the second half yesterday guarding a very tough player. Og and Pritch still need work.

DeCuire made some great halftime adjustments yesterday, without a doubt.

Comment

Working...
            X