Griz vs. Big Blew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griz vs. Big Blew

The Griz got the worst possible draw in the NCAA tournament in two regards. First, they have to play in that shit-hole city of Wichita, which is the most difficult place in America to get to by air or car. Secondly, the are playing the hottest team in America, the Michigan Big Blew........... a team that I hate more than any other, being a huge Ohio State fan! Michigan won their last 9 games, beating Michigan State (on the road), Ohio state (on the road), and Purdue along the way. They are peaking now and no team in America wants to play them now! God, I hate Michigan!

I don’t disagree with you about the draw. However, Montana is in a building process with the basketball program and it will take three or four more years before we are ready to beat the top teams. One day it will happen.
    i saw it happen in another sport.

Comment

Definitely a tough draw but strange things happen in March.

This Griz team is tough and in my opinion has the best chance Montana has had in a long time of winning a game in the dance. Wolverines will give us trouble down low with their size but they are not unbeatable. Tough task at hand for the players but they will compete and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
        Definitely a tough draw but strange things happen in March.

This Griz team is tough and in my opinion has the best chance Montana has had in a long time of winning a game in the dance. Wolverines will give us trouble down low with their size but they are not unbeatable. Tough task at hand for the players but they will compete and let the chips fall where they may.
        I have watched Michigan play on TV several times, and the thing that concerns me more than anything about them is the great defense their guards play. Their guards might be the best defending pair in the nation, and have shut-down several high-scoring opponent guards this season. Unfortunately, that strength plays right into the hands of our scoring strength, which is our guards. I just think the match-up is not good, and of all of the teams we could have drawn at the #3 seed position, Michigan was the one we didn't want to play. I think they have a solid chance to win that bracket the way they have peaked. I still hate them though!

Comment

Growler, you just had a bad experience at the Braidwood Inn in Wichita. Cousin of mine lives 50 miles away from Wichita. Called me last night and said he is definitely going to watch the Griz. Wanted me to come down. Driving is about the only way to get there from here. Airline tickets are ridiculous and take about as long. Sadly, I will not be going.

Comment

Never been to Wichita, but know that you can drive 500 miles in any direction from there and still not be anywhere......

Comment

One consolation is that the Griz gave Michigan a much tougher game than Texas A & M, who were blown-out by by 28 points!

Comment

Working...
              X