This years Griz team

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Re: This years Griz team

Postby growler » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Grizfan-24 wrote:Growler,

What about his mechanics concern you? Would be interested to read your insight on the issue.

I already addressed his mechanics in another thread.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

brewskis

Postby brewskis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:41 pm

growler wrote:
brewskis wrote:

What about his mechanics concern you? Would be interested to read your insight on the issue.

Haha that'd be great. 8 paragraphs of watered-down, high level technical terms that allow him to wriggle out of being proven to not have any level of expertise on the topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said by a non-athletic computer nerd

Haha oh you just know me so well

brewskis

Postby brewskis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:43 pm

growler wrote:

Haha you said some things, you're good at that. But you didn't address it in the manner a subject matter expert would.

Quit pretending bud. Take my advice, I'm a lot smarter than you.

grizpack

Postby grizpack » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Uh-oh. Brewski just went straight for the Triple-Dog-Dare......

grizghost

Postby grizghost » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:09 pm

no more excuses for next year Griz team..the Stitt Show needs to step up to the plate and show that he can coach with the big boys and give the Griz nation something to get excited about..if not GONE!

Robgriz

Postby Robgriz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:54 am

growler wrote:

No. All you've ever said was that his mechanics were horrible and not able to be fixed at this point. He does have a long release and he's a little lazy or sloppy with his follow through and footwork but those things can be cleaned up. Not saying they will be, but they can be. Usually, IMO, if you can clean up the feet and the hips the rest comes together pretty good.

growler

Postby growler » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:

No. All you've ever said was that his mechanics were horrible and not able to be fixed at this point. He does have a long release and he's a little lazy or sloppy with his follow through and footwork but those things can be cleaned up. Not saying they will be, but they can be. Usually, IMO, if you can clean up the feet and the hips the rest comes together pretty good.

will never happen, and you should understand that fact if you have ever coached football, like I have, at a school much bigger than any Montana AA school

growler

Postby growler » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 am

grizghost wrote:no more excuses for next year Griz team..the Stitt Show needs to step up to the plate and show that he can coach with the big boys and give the Griz nation something to get excited about..if not GONE!

He is 100% over his head, but don't tell the hope-and-prayer ilk on here. They now live like "just wait until next year" Bobcat fans. There is no way we win more than 7 games next season, and 5 or 6 wins is much more likely.

growler

Postby growler » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:33 am

grizpack wrote:Uh-oh. Brewski just went straight for the Triple-Dog-Dare......

This guy is a joke. He has never played, nor coached the game of football. He gets owned daily over at esugar, and comes over here to salve his wounds, only get to get owned again by me.

brewskis

Postby brewskis » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:08 am

growler wrote:

This guy is a joke. He has never played, nor coached the game of football. He gets owned daily over at esugar, and comes over here to salve his wounds, only get to get owned again by me.

Keep sayin it buddy.

BWahlberg

Postby BWahlberg » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 am

brewskis wrote:
growler wrote:

Keep sayin it buddy.

I wonder if when Growler never answers direct questions, or dodges around them, or chooses to ignore them, or shifts to try to insult the poster instead of answer the question he realizes that he's actually providing the simple answer that he doesn't know jack shit.
Have no fear, sugar is here!

grizghost

Postby grizghost » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:01 am

look growler l think your right that Stitt is over is head..Jerome own him when he went to Arizona and the team went on a
downward spiral and never recovered..that's the facts!..but there's no way there getting rid of him this year so many of us are hoping for the genie in bottle..lm hoping for a better year but to be honest l have some doubts..we can have great recruits but they have to be
coach up!

Robgriz

Postby Robgriz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:10 am

growler wrote:
Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:

will never happen, and you should understand that fact if you have ever coached football, like I have, at a school much bigger than any Montana AA school

I've never coached in Montana. The one thing I've learned, in life or football, is never say never. One of the easier things to coach up is laziness IF you know how to motivate young men. Some don't.

Raider

Postby Raider » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:23 am

Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:
Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:

I've never coached in Montana. The one thing I've learned, in life or football, is never say never. One of the easier things to coach up is laziness IF you know how to motivate young men. Some don't.

He has never coached either. Don't fall for that trap......

Robgriz

Postby Robgriz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 am

Raider wrote:
Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:
Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:

He has never coached either. Don't fall for that trap......

Oh, I've coached. Just not in Montana.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”