This years Griz team

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3255
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: This years Griz team

Postby growler » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Raider wrote:
Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:
Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:
I already addressed his mechanics in another thread.

No. All you've ever said was that his mechanics were horrible and not able to be fixed at this point. He does have a long release and he's a little lazy or sloppy with his follow through and footwork but those things can be cleaned up. Not saying they will be, but they can be. Usually, IMO, if you can clean up the feet and the hips the rest comes together pretty good.


will never happen, and you should understand that fact if you have ever coached football, like I have, at a school much bigger than any Montana AA school

I've never coached in Montana. The one thing I've learned, in life or football, is never say never. One of the easier things to coach up is laziness IF you know how to motivate young men. Some don't.


He has never coached either. Don't fall for that trap......


Oh yeah, I've got $1000 to wager on that fact. Are you in?
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

Raider
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Re: This years Griz team

Postby Raider » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:18 pm

growler wrote:
Raider wrote:
Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:
Robgriz wrote:No. All you've ever said was that his mechanics were horrible and not able to be fixed at this point. He does have a long release and he's a little lazy or sloppy with his follow through and footwork but those things can be cleaned up. Not saying they will be, but they can be. Usually, IMO, if you can clean up the feet and the hips the rest comes together pretty good.


will never happen, and you should understand that fact if you have ever coached football, like I have, at a school much bigger than any Montana AA school

I've never coached in Montana. The one thing I've learned, in life or football, is never say never. One of the easier things to coach up is laziness IF you know how to motivate young men. Some don't.


He has never coached either. Don't fall for that trap......


Oh yeah, I've got $1000 to wager on that fact. Are you in?


Sorry, my deepest apologies. Pray tell. When and where exactly did you coach?

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: At the Mo Club........

Re: This years Griz team

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Here comes the Saban or Meyer story.....................
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

grizpack
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 am

Re: This years Griz team

Postby grizpack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:24 pm

"Why should I tell you...." "I don't need to tell you to ....."

grizpack
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 am

Re: This years Griz team

Postby grizpack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:45 pm

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Here comes the Saban or Meyer story.....................


Let's get the rules straight.... Does Little League / Little Griz count???

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3255
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: This years Griz team

Postby growler » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Raider wrote:
growler wrote:
Raider wrote:
Robgriz wrote:
growler wrote:
will never happen, and you should understand that fact if you have ever coached football, like I have, at a school much bigger than any Montana AA school

I've never coached in Montana. The one thing I've learned, in life or football, is never say never. One of the easier things to coach up is laziness IF you know how to motivate young men. Some don't.


He has never coached either. Don't fall for that trap......


Oh yeah, I've got $1000 to wager on that fact. Are you in?


Sorry, my deepest apologies. Pray tell. When and where exactly did you coach?



Fairmont East High School, Kettering, Ohio
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3255
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: This years Griz team

Postby growler » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:28 pm

grizpack wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Here comes the Saban or Meyer story.....................


Let's get the rules straight.... Does Little League / Little Griz count???


Nice try ass wipe
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

grizpack
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 am

Re: This years Griz team

Postby grizpack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:26 pm

growler wrote:
grizpack wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Here comes the Saban or Meyer story.....................


Let's get the rules straight.... Does Little League / Little Griz count???


Nice try ass wipe


Oooooooooohhhhh. You are so harsh...... LOL!!

You are starting to slip there Pooter. Memory is a fragile thing.....

Remember all the threads where you admitted you never coached. You know. The ones where you said you never coached, but had good friends that were coaches, scouts, etc. And there are the threads where you talk about being a student of the game. If I gave a shit, I would look some of them up. But I don't.

And what would the fun be in that? Please carry on. This is fantastic!

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3255
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: This years Griz team

Postby growler » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:44 pm

grizpack wrote:
growler wrote:
grizpack wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Here comes the Saban or Meyer story.....................


Let's get the rules straight.... Does Little League / Little Griz count???


Nice try ass wipe


Oooooooooohhhhh. You are so harsh...... LOL!!

You are starting to slip there Pooter. Memory is a fragile thing.....

Remember all the threads where you admitted you never coached. You know. The ones where you said you never coached, but had good friends that were coaches, scouts, etc. And there are the threads where you talk about being a student of the game. If I gave a shit, I would look some of them up. But I don't.

And what would the fun be in that? Please carry on. This is fantastic!


Go for it! In fact, let's make it interesting........ I've $1000 that says I coached high school football, and you say I didn't. Put up or shut up, and I will provide a team picture of the football team with me in the picture. Will that work for ya?
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Posts: 3221
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: At the Mo Club........

Re: This years Griz team

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Photoshop doesnt count!

I think we just figured out why you took a hiatus for a couple weeks around New Years, trying to learn photoshop!!! Priceless and sad
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 3255
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: This years Griz team

Postby growler » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:48 pm

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Photoshop doesnt count!

I think we just figured out why you took a hiatus for a couple weeks around New Years, trying to learn photoshop!!! Priceless and sad



You are not funny. But thanks for participating. I'll order your trophy.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

Heavy Hitter
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Re: This years Griz team

Postby Heavy Hitter » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:37 pm

Thank you to the few that tried to answer before the derailment.


Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests