Stitt Being Owned In Recruiting A QB

Smash Mouth Griz Football Talk.....MB Style

Moderator: MINI14GB

kyle_sample

Re: Stitt Being Owned In Recruiting A QB

Postby kyle_sample » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:23 pm

growler wrote:
brewskis wrote:You criticize Hills throwing motion but you're panties get soaked over Rovig?

Buddy you are a cat fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may have a chance in the future of gaining a clue about the game of football, but I wouldn't make odds on it. 24 years have not taught you much about the game, except spewing hope-and-prayer, and pedestrian posts. If you are so dense that you can not see that Hill has severe mechanics issues in his delivery, then perhaps Little Grizzly football may be more your speed. Several other posters who watched his video noticed the obvious, but keep pulling out the trite "you are a Cat fan because you don't drink the Kool-Aid" bullshit!

Oh, and Rovig has an excellent throwing motion, quick release, holds the ball high, good follow-through, just for the record.

Little Grizzly is more my thing, could you breakdown Hill's mechanics so I can get up to speed?

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Postby growler » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:28 am

kyle_sample wrote:
growler wrote:
brewskis wrote:You criticize Hills throwing motion but you're panties get soaked over Rovig?

Buddy you are a cat fan.

You may have a chance in the future of gaining a clue about the game of football, but I wouldn't make odds on it. 24 years have not taught you much about the game, except spewing hope-and-prayer, and pedestrian posts. If you are so dense that you can not see that Hill has severe mechanics issues in his delivery, then perhaps Little Grizzly football may be more your speed. Several other posters who watched his video noticed the obvious, but keep pulling out the trite "you are a Cat fan because you don't drink the Kool-Aid" bullshit!

Oh, and Rovig has an excellent throwing motion, quick release, holds the ball high, good follow-through, just for the record.

Little Grizzly is more my thing, could you breakdown Hill's mechanics so I can get up to speed?

I suggest you talk to one of your Little Grizzly pal equals, Bob Hermes, about throwing mechanics.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

BWahlberg

Postby BWahlberg » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:07 pm

growler wrote:
kyle_sample wrote:
growler wrote:

Buddy you are a cat fan.

I suggest you talk to one of your Little Grizzly pal equals, Bob Hermes, about throwing mechanics.

I wonder if there's still that video out there of Growler giving a throwing mechanic clinic to a poor bystander watching practice with him. Not sure what Alpha wound up doing with that video...
Have no fear, sugar is here!

kyle_sample

Postby kyle_sample » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:55 pm

growler wrote:
kyle_sample wrote:
growler wrote:

Buddy you are a cat fan.

But I didn't ask him. I asked you. I want to get the correct information from you because you know a lot about throwing mechanics

growler

Postby growler » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:20 pm

BWahlberg wrote:
growler wrote:
kyle_sample wrote:
growler wrote:

Buddy you are a cat fan.

I wonder if there's still that video out there of Growler giving a throwing mechanic clinic to a poor bystander watching practice with him. Not sure what Alpha wound up doing with that video...

I'll play it again for you in person soon enough....and you can review it for us.

growler

Postby growler » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:21 pm

kyle_sample wrote:
growler wrote:
kyle_sample wrote:
growler wrote:

Buddy you are a cat fan.

But I didn't ask him. I asked you. I want to get the correct information from you because you know a lot about throwing mechanics

I charge money for coaching clinics, and reporters generally can't generate the fees. Do you still make less than teachers?

brewskis

Postby brewskis » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:44 pm

What do you do at those clinics? Drive your pathetic high level, armchair QB style of understanding into them?

growler

Postby growler » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:59 pm

brewskis wrote:What do you do at those clinics? Drive your pathetic high level, armchair QB style of understanding into them?

No, I educate pedestrian fans so that they don't make fools of themselves on their team's message boards. Do you want me to email you a registration form?

brewskis

Postby brewskis » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:06 am

growler wrote:
brewskis wrote:What do you do at those clinics? Drive your pathetic high level, armchair QB style of understanding into them?

No, I educate pedestrian fans so that they don't make fools of themselves on their team's message boards. Do you want me to email you a registration form?

Haha sure! I'd love to see this

growler

Postby growler » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:56 am

Now that this thread has progressed to 6 pages, most of which dedicated to slamming me by pedestrian posts, let's go back to the premise of the thread. As it stands today, 5 Big Sky teams have received commitments from 2-star high school QBs. Stitt has not. His answer has been to sign the number 13th ranked JC QB. JC QBs are RARELY very good, with the exception of Aaron Rogers. If they were good, they would have either signed with an FBS or FCS team out of high school, or, the top 2-3 of them sign with an FBS team. The number 13 ranked JC QB is not going to be getting lots of offers, and, Hill has received only one FCS offer and a couple of Division II offers.

It is ironic that Stitt is having a very strong recruiting class, but has not been able to get a stud high school QB so far. I hope he does get one, or get a drop-down this spring, because the QB position is CRITICAL to success with his gimmick offense, and nobody in Griz Nation can be very comfortable with our current QB situation going into next season. I love Phillips' physical tools, but not sure he has the mental horsepower required to run Stitt's Mensa-King offense. Jensen may be great, but is a total unknown at this point.

BWahlberg

Postby BWahlberg » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:51 pm

growler wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:
growler wrote:
kyle_sample wrote:
growler wrote:

I'll play it again for you in person soon enough....and you can review it for us.

Looking forward to it! You going to bring season 2 with you as well? (not mine h/t to Potomac Griz on egriz)

Have no fear, sugar is here!

ALPHAGRIZ1

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:02 pm

I bet he could throw a football over those mountains, woulda won state if coach put him in..................very pedestrian HC he had in HS

:coffee:
Never look down on somebody, unless you're helping them up.

HookedOnGriz

Postby HookedOnGriz » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Cam Newton worked out okay.....you know, the one from the same JUCO that the 13th ranked JUCO QB for the Griz just came from.

growler

Postby growler » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:56 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:Cam Newton worked out okay.....you know, the one from the same JUCO that the 13th ranked JUCO QB for the Griz just came from.

Yeah, Cam Newton he ain't. Nice try, but no cigar.

growler

Postby growler » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:58 pm

BWahlberg wrote:
growler wrote:
BWahlberg wrote:
growler wrote:
kyle_sample wrote:

Looking forward to it! You going to bring season 2 with you as well? (not mine h/t to Potomac Griz on egriz)

I'll be sure and video your little meeting with me and my buddy, for the board to see. Keep digging your hole, realty boy.

Return to “Montana Grizzlies Football”