Maroonblood Surpasses Esugar In Football Talk

Moderator: MINI14GB

growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Maroonblood Surpasses Esugar In Football Talk

Postby growler » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:58 pm

It should be noted that Maroonblood now transcends Esugar in talking Grizzly football. If you don't believe, go visit that mausoleum.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

Robgriz

Re: Maroonblood Surpasses Esugar In Football Talk

Postby Robgriz » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:47 pm

growler wrote:It should be noted that Maroonblood now transcends Esugar in talking Grizzly football. If you don't believe, go visit that mausoleum.

Nothing but a bunch of jerkoffs in that dumpster fire. Haven't even looked over there in months

CV Griz Fan

Postby CV Griz Fan » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Alpha needs to go back over there....

growler

Postby growler » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:39 pm

CV Griz Fan wrote:Alpha needs to go back over there....

Alpha and I both need to go back over there. But, the Hitler Youth that run that shit show have ruined it by banning any intelligent posters. If you don't drink the Kool-Aid, you are not welcome to post.

growler

Too Few Knowledeable Football Posters On Here

Postby growler » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Respect is earned, not given out like participation trophies. Thus, only a few posters on here have earned my respect as knowledgeable football guys. They are:

CV, Raider, Rob, 420, Griz5700...... Hope I didn't forget anybody.

Alphie used to be a solid poster, and very objective, but he has regressed into cheap attacks on me, so that the "popular" crowd will embrace him.

24 is into long, convoluted diatribes, with several contradictions of his points found in his own verbiage, inter-spiced with a bunch of text-book double-talk, which none of you (including me) understand, but buy into because of that fact. With his deep grasp of the intricacies of coaching, one would think that he would be able to gain employment as an assistant coach somewhere. I guess the hiring head coaches are afraid he will show them up with his vast knowledge of the game.

The rest are nothing more than wet-dreamers who support an inept coach continuing to hold our program back from a return to excellence.

BWahlberg

Re: Too Few Knowledeable Football Posters On Here

Postby BWahlberg » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:03 pm

growler wrote:Respect is earned, not given out like participation trophies. Thus, only a few posters on here have earned my respect as knowledgeable football guys. They are:

CV, Raider, Rob, 420, Griz5700...... Hope I didn't forget anybody.

Alphie used to be a solid poster, and very objective, but he has regressed into cheap attacks on me, so that the "popular" crowd will embrace him.

24 is into long, convoluted diatribes, with several contradictions of his points found in his own verbiage, inter-spiced with a bunch of text-book double-talk, which none of you (including me) understand, but buy into because of that fact. With his deep grasp of the intricacies of coaching, one would think that he would be able to gain employment as an assistant coach somewhere. I guess the hiring head coaches are afraid he will show them up with his vast knowledge of the game.

The rest are nothing more than wet-dreamers who support an inept coach continuing to hold our program back from a return to excellence.

Have no fear, sugar is here!

Return to “MaroonBlood.com Announcements - Feedback - Suggestions”