Wally Alters My Posts Because He Is A Tool

Ballin it up, Ball The Time - Post It Up Or Shoot From Downtown.

Moderator: MINI14GB

User avatar
growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 5043
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Wally Alters My Posts Because He Is A Tool

Postby growler » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:31 pm

I spent 20 minutes in Shannon's office last week giving her video of a great point guard from Phoenix, who is very interested in playing at Montana. She is being heavily recruited by UTEP, Pacific, UNLV, Wichita State, Utah, Weber State, and North Dakota. Her dad is a good buddy of mine. Either Shannon or one of her assistants will scout this young lady as her club team participates in a major national club tournament next week.

I continue to provide real-time help to Grizzly athletics, instead of chasing coaches around Missoula. :coffee:
And, save you "recruiting violations" lecture already, as I have discussed the limitations at length with the staff. There is no problem.
Last edited by growler on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

Havgrizfan
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: Wally Atlers My Pots Because He Is A Tool

Postby Havgrizfan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:17 pm

How did she take it when you told her you included her in a long post on Maroonblood back in the spring about the systemic failures of the entire University of Montana Athletic Department? I mean, you're not afraid to say the same thing to a coaches' face that you say behind a computer are you?

User avatar
growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants
Posts: 5043
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Wally Alters My Posts Because He Is A Tool

Postby growler » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:58 am

Havgrizfan wrote:How did she take it when you told her you included her in a long post on Maroonblood back in the spring about the systemic failures of the entire University of Montana Athletic Department? I mean, you're not afraid to say the same thing to a coaches' face that you say behind a computer are you?


Fake news. Show me a post in which I expressed concern about the "systemic failures of the entire UM athletic department", or STFU. Keep up the fake news..... MSNBC will be calling soon. :tool:
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

User avatar
BWahlberg
Posts: 1599
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:09 am
Location: Missoula

Re: Wally Atlers My Pots Because He Is A Tool

Postby BWahlberg » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:07 pm

growler wrote:
Havgrizfan wrote:How did she take it when you told her you included her in a long post on Maroonblood back in the spring about the systemic failures of the entire University of Montana Athletic Department? I mean, you're not afraid to say the same thing to a coaches' face that you say behind a computer are you?


Fake news. Show me a post in which I expressed concern about the "systemic failures of the entire UM athletic department", or STFU. Keep up the fake news..... MSNBC will be calling soon. :tool:


You've posted about that almost annually, in fact didn't you post this fall about Shannon being a failure in addition to other Haslam hires?
Have no fear, sugar is here!

Havgrizfan
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Re: Wally Atlers My Pots Because He Is A Tool

Postby Havgrizfan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:00 pm

BWahlberg wrote:
growler wrote:
Havgrizfan wrote:How did she take it when you told her you included her in a long post on Maroonblood back in the spring about the systemic failures of the entire University of Montana Athletic Department? I mean, you're not afraid to say the same thing to a coaches' face that you say behind a computer are you?


Fake news. Show me a post in which I expressed concern about the "systemic failures of the entire UM athletic department", or STFU. Keep up the fake news..... MSNBC will be calling soon. :tool:


You've posted about that almost annually, in fact didn't you post this fall about Shannon being a failure in addition to other Haslam hires?


Yes, he did

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2228

Lady Griz: Yeah yeah, I hear all about the injuries. But, they have won a TOTAL of 5 games this season! Hell, they used to win the conference nearly every year, and almost always finished either 1st or 2nd. That program is a mere shell of its former self!


Return to “Montana Grizzlies Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest