growler
Sissy La La Pee Pee Pants

Re: Why I Respect Some Posters

Postby growler » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:03 am

Family Griz wrote:
Ordigger wrote:
Family Griz wrote:
That is Raiders point!!

You wouldn't act in person like you do on message boards. Most of us probably would like you if we could take away the years of your act while posting. Maybe you do see it and there are other reasons for your posts. Do you drink too much like others have suggested, are you bi-polar or is it a medication that is not at the proper dosage? Im not trying to be mean here there are legitimate questions for the way you act

He has all the signs of an alcoholic. One of the most telling is that his posts get worse as the day goes on, and watch his sentence structure, and grammar. Something changes as the day progresses. He is also in denial.

If true sad.

If somebody knows this guy in real life maybe they could seek some help for him since he is not capable of doing it himself? I hate to see lives trickle away at the end because of a disease or mental illness. Sometimes others need help they cannot or will not seek for there own self.

God, I needed a good laugh today! I sit on the boards of two medical device companies with cumulative annual sales of 500 million dollars. I have turned down two six-figure consulting jobs this year because I am done and retired. I'm sure you drink more in a week than I do in a month. But, hey, don't let that keep you from your agenda! Ha Ha Ha!

When you can't deal with someone, there is always the old "he's an alcoholic" excuse....... just like the "wait until he gets his players in place" excuse for Bob.
Schooling Pedestrian Fans Since 1998

Family Griz

Postby Family Griz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:29 am

I just built a Boeing 965 in my backyard, I hope to solve cancer before lunch today, it seems like we have a lot in common.

grizindabox

Postby grizindabox » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:34 am

growler wrote:
Family Griz wrote:
Ordigger wrote:

He has all the signs of an alcoholic. One of the most telling is that his posts get worse as the day goes on, and watch his sentence structure, and grammar. Something changes as the day progresses. He is also in denial.

If true sad.

If somebody knows this guy in real life maybe they could seek some help for him since he is not capable of doing it himself? I hate to see lives trickle away at the end because of a disease or mental illness. Sometimes others need help they cannot or will not seek for there own self.

God, I needed a good laugh today! I sit on the boards of two medical device companies with cumulative annual sales of 500 million dollars. I have turned down two six-figure consulting jobs this year because I am done and retired. I'm sure you drink more in a week than I do in a month. But, hey, don't let that keep you from your agenda! Ha Ha Ha!

When you can't deal with someone, there is always the old "he's an alcoholic" excuse....... just like the "wait until he gets his players in place" excuse for Bob.

CFallsGriz

Postby CFallsGriz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:15 pm

growler wrote:
Family Griz wrote:
growler wrote:
I'm a very nice person, very giving, and philanthropic. I have no doubt that you would like me if we met. I don't trash players. If they need criticism, I give them that. They are big boys and can take it. It is part of being a college athlete.

That is Raiders point!!

You wouldn't act in person like you do on message boards. Most of us probably would like you if we could take away the years of your act while posting. Maybe you do see it and there are other reasons for your posts. Do you drink too much like others have suggested, are you bi-polar or is it a medication that is not at the proper dosage? Im not trying to be mean here there are legitimate questions for the way you act

I drink socially, take no meds, am very consistent with my posting style, which totally eliminates the bi-polar thingy. I just like to bring parity to the terminal sugar-coating which surrounds posting on both boards. Somebody has got to have the balz to do it. I, and a couple others, were the lone ranger until Hawkeye showed up. Refreshing to see another Griz fan who is fair, balanced, and unafraid!

Plenty of people have the balls to do it, just minus the insults to others who don't necessarily agree.

I have been plenty critical in the past, don't feel good about the direction (which is why I come here a lot). I just prefer to do it (like most) without getting all personal with people, to include staff, players AND other posters.

But hey, I guess the old adage about old dogs and new tricks is accurate...

MissoulaMarinerFan

Postby MissoulaMarinerFan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:44 pm

growler wrote:
Ordigger wrote:I had to laugh about this subject.

Growler wouldn't know what Respect is, if Aretha Franklin walked up to him, and kissed him.

I don't believe in mixing the races.

You're more than likely being sarcastic - but if not - this is not too surprising to me.

CFallsGriz

Postby CFallsGriz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:19 pm

Ordigger wrote:
Family Griz wrote:
growler wrote:
I'm a very nice person, very giving, and philanthropic. I have no doubt that you would like me if we met. I don't trash players. If they need criticism, I give them that. They are big boys and can take it. It is part of being a college athlete.

That is Raiders point!!

Is "seasonal alcoholic" a thing? Cause if it is, I think I have that. The condition has been progressing for the last 3-7 years, with marked increases in the fall and early winter months. :coffee:

Return to “Pedestrian Garbage Can”